BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Britains Fund the Taliban claims Taliban Commander

Is that partly because they have more chance of getting them into Canon Slade rather than Wilfs?

No not really, its more a combination of a few things, one, both schools are probably equal distance give or take a mile especially for anyone living south of Darwen town centre. The other is that Canon Slade has a far higher achievement standard than St.Wilfrids and probably the other factor is Darweners being slightly anti-Blackburn, dare I say it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No not really, its more a combination of a few things, one, both schools are probably equal distance give or take a mile especially for anyone living south of Darwen town centre. The other is that Canon Slade has a far higher achievement standard than St.Wilfrids and probably the other factor is Darweners being slightly anti-Blackburn, dare I say it.

My Dad's side iof the family are Darreners and oh yes there is an anti-Blackburn strand to them!

Just shows the difference in status between Blackburn and Preston these days, anybody who lives less than half an hour from Preston see themselves as being from some kind of Greater Preston, however the same can't be said for Blackburn's neigbours.

My Dad's side iof the family are Darreners and oh yes there is an anti-Blackburn strand to them!

Just shows the difference in status between Blackburn and Preston these days, anybody who lives less than half an hour from Preston see themselves as being from some kind of Greater Preston, however the same can't be said for Blackburn's neigbours.

The thing is Matty, Darweners are just so pro, pro Darwen, which is fine. They've never liked the fact that they had to become linked to Blackburn all those years ago. Half my family are all Darweners and apart from one, they are all pro Rovers, but their regard for Blackburn as town is a very distant second to them by along long way.

In fact when it comes to Blackburn with Darwen i'm firmly in both camps and hope that both towns equally prosper.

• Backroom

What a load of b*llocks, I'm from Rishton which is less than 30 mins to Preston and I certainly would never consider myself anything to do with it.

Rishton isn't assocaited with Blackburn other than the Postcode but I certainly class myself as a Blackburner.

• Backroom

Apart from a better centre Preston has the same problems as Blackburn.

Oh and it had better buttie shops as well, or at least did until Elsie's shut down, that was the last straw for me working in Preston

It doesn't though TCO.

I spend a lot of time over there. It is booming. The amount of business parks springing up and expanding has shocked me.

Plus the Uni is now the 4th biggest in the UK, they have a mainline rail station.

It pains me to say it, but it has left Blackburn far behind.

Still, it's not a football town- that's what really matters! :)

I think the board of governors at Wilfs looked favourably on people with a bit of dosh & influence. Many many kids were bussed in from the ribble valley, Harwood, Padiham & even Bumley.

I attended wilfs in the early-mid 80s. They had a 'mock' general election one year & nearly 90% of all the kids voted Conservative. Strange being that Blackburn is traditionally a Labour stronghold.

I wonder what the result would`ve been if Witton Park or Shadsworth schools had done mock elections?

Not a Tory vote in sight and a 20% turnout ending in a 50:50 split between Labour and the BNP I'd imagine.

My link

My link

ok buckiban defend these scum.

I struggle to understand why you concern yourself with the attitude of 0.00000333% of the population.

They only write these stories to keep people like you entertained. Most people don't give a flying **** what two idiots do outside a court course. They are just two idiots wanting to make a name for themselves. There were a lot more people who supported Raoul Moat and what he did.

Plenty of idiots out there....

1. DULEY NOTED NO CONDEMNATION OF THE ATTEMPTED MURDER OF A BRITISH MP.

2.DO PROVIDE HOW YOU CAME TO THE 0.00000333% of the population FIGURE.

3.THEY ARE SCUM NOT IDIOTS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT PEOPLE WHO HATE THE BRITISH SOLDIER ,PEOPLE OR HOW WE LIVE OUR LIVES ,SERVE ME WITH NO ENTERTAINMENT VALUE WHAT SO EVER YOU PLANK.IF THEY HATE IT HERE AND THAT GOES FOR ANY RACE OR COLOUR I SHALL GIVE YOU A CLUE ....ER LEAVE !!!!

4.KEEPING IN LINE WITH THIS TOPIC DO TELL WHAT IT HAS GOT TO DO WITH RAUL MOAT ? FOR THE RECORD HE WAS SCUM TOO.

personal insults your just class...

still no condoning of the attempted murder then.

tell you what next home game call me a********* idiot to my face instead of hiding behind your keyboard,i sit up in N01 ,pm me i will give you my seat number as well ....ooops oh no no you never go do you . :angry:

personal insults your just class...

still no condoning of the attempted murder then.

tell you what next home game call me a********* idiot to my face instead of hiding behind your keyboard,i sit up in N01 ,pm me i will give you my seat number as well ....ooops oh no no you never go do you . :angry:

I assume you are better with your fists than with the English language. I'll keep away thanks.

I will complain about the term "buckiban". Woolas got ejected from parliament for similar. See if I can get you another warning.

You are a ******** idiot.

End of.

(I mentioned Raoul Moat because you are criticising a whole religion based on these idiots (SCUM if you prefer). You didn't criticise every White person based on what Raoul Moat did)

The percentage figure is 2 (the 2 SCUMMERS (getting down with your language) who were holding the printouts criticising Britain / 60,000,000 (a conservative estimate of the UK population).

Do you support rape? I haven't seem you criticise any rapists ergo by your logic you support rape.

(You said that I supported the attempted murder of an honourable MP because I didn't overtly criticise it, I thought it would be obvious that I don't support murder, being an educated, tax paying member of society (who also donates to charity, something you may want to think about)

Sick

edit away.

I assume you are better with your fists than with the English language. I'll keep away thanks.

I will complain about the term "buckiban". Woolas got ejected from parliament for similar. See if I can get you another warning.

like i say your all mouth ,calling someone a ********** idiot and not expecting anything to be said back. Report all you want ,it makes you sound like a right geeky teachers pet running off to teacher ...please sir please sir. I called abbey names and hes not happy.can you stand him in the corner...

see ya off to work now.

I've sent Glenn a PM. It's a fairly strong accusation to say I support terrorism and shows just how low you can go.

im shaking

You'll waste your time too I hope. Are you just being precious or are you reaching for the race card there? If so then imo thats for the defeated and the wimps. I get called allsorts and until recently I've never complained to anyone so I think you need to try to a. grow up and b. grow some. If you want to give it you must learn to take it.

Archived