BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Weed?

Do you have an opinion if it should legal? do you love it,hate it? any other related stuff

In my opinion I think it should be decriminalised like a kind of amsterdam thing I think this because it isn't physically addictive,it is a great painkiller and you get high of it :)

Good to hear what you think?

Amsterdam are making their cafes members only, I think I read. This will stop tourists having a cheeky joint.

When in Rome (i.e in Amsterdam) I have had a schmoke, but I can take it or leave it. However, is it more harmful to the nation than alcohol, not so sure...

Your not on about alcohol tho are you?

Weed effect the brain, pyscosis & scitzophrenia being the main two. It also effect the memory...

Im positive it brings on parkinsons & dymentia early....

Amsterdam are making their cafes members only, I think I read. This will stop tourists having a cheeky joint.

When in Rome (i.e in Amsterdam) I have had a schmoke, but I can take it or leave it. However, is it more harmful to the nation than alcohol, not so sure...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

No Thanks

I don't think it was an offer, or even a request ;)

I've just realised, it still show's Biddy's group as Members, even though he's been helping me with backend technical stuff (and thus has full mod rights) for many years now.

• Backroom

Aww no fair I like it, like the guy (Brfcrules or something) who used to start every post with Hi all and end them all with Laters all.

And as for weed no thanks, tried it, didn't see the point and saw some pretty destructive effects on some people.

Wrong... It is asdictive. I was an addict for 10 years.

Anything can be addictive all depends on the person...

Ever smoked salvia?

Thats stuffs legal and weed has nothing on that

I have smoked salvia mad stuff smokers world should really check the ages better I am 16 and got served :)

Your not on about alcohol tho are you?

Weed effect the brain, pyscosis & scitzophrenia being the main two. It also effect the memory...

Im positive it brings on parkinsons & dymentia early....

Erm 1 in 28000 have a scitzophrenic attack fom smoking weed continusly. and there is no proof off it bringing on parkinsons or dymentia

It's destructive. Youlook at the people that smoke weed.

It's a sorry sight they look like crack heads most of the time.

Disagree if you can handle your green its fine and you look normal unless you have been hitting it hard (Kinda like achohol init?)

Archived