BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] This is an absolute disgrace

Guest Walshy

'To help them integrate' - Who are they integrating with if local British people are not allowed to join?

Exactly!!!! They should be shut down and all public funding stopped, see how long they last then

Dont see the problem, its a group specifically for people who have moved here from outside the Uk, they get sessions on helping them intergrate. Why would they allow people who havent moved here? They dont need sessions on how to intergrate it would be a waste of time and money. Typical inflamitory rubbish form the Sun.

Dont see the problem, its a group specifically for people who have moved here from outside the Uk, they get sessions on helping them intergrate. Why would they allow people who havent moved here? They dont need sessions on how to intergrate it would be a waste of time and money. Typical inflamitory rubbish form the Sun.

If they want to integrate with the British society then do you not think it would be more beneficial to have actual brits in there as well? How would you like it if say for example, you went to a curry house or what ever your fav foreign food is but the owners said sorry love you cant come in cuz your not from country x? You would be pi$$ed off wouldnt you

Take the grant back off the council and the person who was refused entry should take out a lawsuit against them under the human rights issue, then if the foreign people arent happy, we have loads of ports and airports for them to go elsewhere.

Its getting silly here in the UK now, we have a black police association, a gay police association but no white police association nor a hetrosexual police association, I do wonder who is being racist or sexist at the moment.

If they want to integrate with the British society then do you not think it would be more beneficial to have actual brits in there as well? How would you like it if say for example, you went to a curry house or what ever your fav foreign food is but the owners said sorry love you cant come in cuz your not from country x? You would be pi$$ed off wouldnt you

Yeah pf course I would be, but think there is a difference between a resturant and a course organised specifically for non nationals. The Sun as normal is short on details, but course wasnt even being taught in English and they didnt have time to do it in two languages. In my opinion there is nothing worse than people who come over here and refuse to intergrate or have no respect for our way of life, if there are imigants willing to put the effort and and go on a corse then I see that as positive, Its probably oversubscribed so it seems sensible to me to only people who need it attend.

I think if yo take away the race issue then there is no story here. My fiancee recenttly gave birth to our first chld, and we had all kinds of trouble getting a place on an ante natal course. If they had let someone on the course who wasnt pregant I would have been fumming as it would hav taken the place of someone it was needed for.

Nor me... so long as they charge plenty.

THE SKY IS FALLING!

You're foaming at the mouth based on a story in The Sun? You need to get out more mate.

Mate!!! Im out all the time busy DJing around the country as well as going to watch Rovers

• Backroom

It is in the Sun, so the truth to bull ###### factor is liable to be quite high.

You find these stories usually are

Correct.

Sounds like the group was designed specifically for foreign mothers, perhaps to teach them English customs or advise them of raising children in an English society. Of course The Sun have turned it into a "THOSE BLOODY FOREIGNERS TAKING OVER EVERYTHING" story, it's what their core audience wants to read.

Pinch of salt and all that. I'm sure there's much more to this story than The Sun wants the reader to know.

Buy The Sun and be bang-up-to-date with page three Stunna Tracey, declare that breast feeding in public is disgraceful.

What a shame St Neots is nor a looney-left council. That would have been the icing on the cake.

News in briefs:

Jodie, 22 from Leeds, thinks what is happening in St. Neots is a "disgrace". The busty stunner says: "I don't know why British mums and their kids can't go into the playgroup of their choice. This is their country after all. Why is it for foreigners only? Is there something going on there they don't want us to know about? I think there should be an inquiry. But that's just me lolz."

• Backroom

That's not the same thing at all, one is for a genuine reason the other isn't.

People just love a good outrage, no doubt there's a Facebook campaign already.

I must say that if the playgroup was openly advertised for 'English mums and children only. No immigrants' the tone and response on here might be very different.

But it wasn't. So your point is purely theoretical.

Keep reading The Sun for your information and guidance

I must say that if the playgroup was openly advertised for 'English mums and children only. No immigrants' the tone and response on here might be very different.

Oh and it would have been shut down immediately.

The group was for non English nationals to learn about intergrating. People who are alredy from this country dont need this. English mums and children only would be allowing only one nationality only and banning anyonr else for no reason. Surely you can see the difference? Unless your saying there are the British and everyone else not from here are lumped together and the same :wacko:

not read the replies in.this thread but this is.shocking.. yet if we had one that band foreigners that would be racist.. and against the law.. or it would be not long after..

don't like us British? (Please don't use that word again) off out of the country then...

Archived