BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Anyone else going to Wembley for the Final?

nooooooo! lol

Normally I would've thought about going anyway, but it would've made it 3 weekends out of 4 in London with the Olympics and the Paralympics, and I'm not that rich!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable come back today after being 26-0 down and then winning 42-36 at the death.

For most of the first half we were as poor as I've ever seen and with a twenty six point defecit I felt we were dead and buried. We gradually clawed our way back into the game and sealed it at the death with a couple of tries, the first of which was converted.

Fantastic scenes at the end when the players and chairman came over to the large Wigan support to say thanks in the warm sunshine.

Pleasant couple of hours in the city centre before the game with food and drink down at Princes Quay.

Let's hope we can carry today's late second half momentum into the Saints game on Friday and then into the play offs. I just hope we've enough left in the tank.

I think as long as someone else knock out warry we will defo win it

Here's hoping :lol: cos I think they'll be very slight favourites over ourselves.

I get the feeling that once again we don't have too much left in the tank although yesterday's never-say-die attitude gives me some hope.

I look at our line up and know that if everyone plays to his potential, we'll edge it.

Yeah last season from the last 20 in the challenge cup final we looked tired, laboured and all that awesome pass miss the dummy runner. Pads miss the dummy runner completely stopped and we looked average.

If we can regain that, which i think a fresh tommy will help, i fancy us. Gutted at a wedding tomorrow but will be there for the game the week after. Looking likely to be saints again!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think the clubs have an unwritten agreement that the team with the club call picks the lowest placed team remaining, in our case it'll be Leeds IMO. Can't see Wolfs doing anything other than destroy Hull and I think Leeds will just about scrape past Les Cats though it'll be a close one. Think we can win our Semi, still not convinced about final, Saints we have a chance, Wolfs, nope. Think we are a better team than Wolfs but we seem to bottle it against them.

Played 160 minutes of semi-final RL this season and only competed for 40 of those minutes. I said that we will only win the hubcap and I think that will be all we'll win under Wane. Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Got to admit at half-time I thought Karma was serving me my ass on a plate...Kean goes Wigan get smashed..

• 2 months later...