BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions league final coverage

I know I can watch ITV's coverage of the final, but in all honesty I prefer the sky, but Gary ******* Neville is doing my head in with his droning voice, cr@p tash and clutching at straws on every point raised.

Come on Barca, do us all a favour :tu:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Want Barca to win it but used my free £10 Skybet on United.

Either way I'm happy (how obvious is it that United will now win in extra time or pens)

At least when the game kicks off on Sky you won't have that other United fanatic, Clive Tyledsley creaming himself over Giggsy, Scholsey and Wazza.

Spot on Matty, he's almost as biased at Neville :angry:

• Backroom

At least when the game kicks off on Sky you won't have that other United fanatic, Clive Tyledsley creaming himself over Giggsy, Scholsey and Wazza.

That's unbearable, Giggs makes a five yard pass and they wax lyrical about his age

• Backroom

If United do win it I'll be pleased for Park, the guy is a class act and a brilliant footballer. Obviously rather Barca do it though

Barca are a dirty, diving, cheating team- hope Man Utd smash 'em!

But Rooney & Giggs could still teach them a thing or two.

ITV are so biased, they don't even bother to hide it. Yes, they're a British broadcaster, but they're still supposed to be neutral.

• Backroom

For me that's poor defending and poor goalkeeping.

Barca play some beautiful stuff but have the Arsenal one pass too many diesease

For me that's poor defending and poor goalkeeping.

add to that poor midfield play. Xavi just walked past the centre midfielders into buckers of space Carrick and Giggs is not the sort of centre midfield partnership thats will beat Barcelona.

Great goal from Rooney though!

I think United have done pretty well considering Barca were expected to have the majority of the possession. They've restricted Barca to half chances and look pretty comfortable letting Barca have possession.

they look in to much of a hurry though when they win the ball back from Barca, especially deep in their own half. This results in Barca getting the ball back every time.

Barca are dirty

You can call them divers, but dirty they are not Imy.

Greatest domestic team ever in my book, and possibly greatest team ever.

Archived