BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] televised fixtures 2011/12

I've been told Monday at 11am, and thats from my Sunderland family of fans as we've got a wedding on August 20th, and the Sunderland v Newcastle game has been put on the same day, so they're eagerly wanting it to be moved to the Sunday...which it probably won't be, it'll be at 12:45 on the Saturday, so they'll all be at the back of the church watching it, ha!

I've been told Monday at 11am, and thats from my Sunderland family of fans as we've got a wedding on August 20th, and the Sunderland v Newcastle game has been put on the same day, so they're eagerly wanting it to be moved to the Sunday...which it probably won't be, it'll be at 12:45 on the Saturday, so they'll all be at the back of the church watching it, ha!

School boy error arranging a wedding in the season :lol:

School boy error arranging a wedding in the season :lol:

Tell me about it!

My sister-in-law in her wisdom decided to get married on 24th september.... :(

I`ve been trying to go to Newcastle away for the last 4 years and have been conspired against.....again!

Thanks to everybody for their replies. :tu:

Stoke v Rovers will be moved back to Saturday 26th if either side reaches the League Cup 5th Round.

Rovers have reached (at least) the 5th round in 6 of the last 10 tournaments, whilst Stoke have only managed to reach the 5th round stage once in the same period, but have been more successful in the FA Cup.

The match therefore has a good chance of being moved back.

Fulham v Rovers - Sunday 11th September ~ 4pm kick off

Rovers v Arsenal - Still Saturday 17th September, now early kick off 12.45pm

Stoke v Rovers - Monday 28th ~ 8pm kick off

All on Sky

bet Sky's phones haven't stopped ringing all day with people clamouring to subscribe just to watch those two games! :D

bet Sky's phones haven't stopped ringing all day with people clamouring to subscribe just to watch those two games! :D

Harsh.

I bet they're both 6 goal thrillers now you've said that! :D

Archived