BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifth Columnists and Conspiracy Theorists

Looks like the fifth columnist is in fact Krish Naidoo.

Nicko reveals the brochure for shifting unwanted players.

EHD, Kalinic, Andrews and Grella all to be chopped in an economy drive.

Boy, that's going to help team morale knowing all your salary details are going to get splashed like that.

So that takes us down to 12 players with more than one PL start for Rovers and gets rid of three players who can tackle (sort of).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy, that's going to help team morale knowing all your salary details are going to get splashed like that.

So that takes us down to 12 players with more than one PL start for Rovers and gets rid of three players who can tackle (sort of).

Was the 3rd Niko or Spit? Neither can tackle in any way.

And that was the news. Rubbish. That's nothing. No doubt there will be 10s of pages of morons bitching about it though.

Shock Rovers want rid of EHD et al. We've known that for ages, wages I would hazard a guess that these were not exactly a huge secret, no real surprises.

I would have thought Rovers would have been actively hawking the players around clubs for some time.

Non story, as Nicko said on twitter transfers were slow going, so got to print something.

Allowing the salaries and bonus arrangements of players to be made public is hardly going to help team morale down at Brockhall. Other players not on the list at present my well be left to wonder if their personal details will be made public at some point in the future if they become surplus to requirements.

Once again it's another illustration of just how far the administration has slipped in recent months. We don't need fifth columnists or conspiracy theorists, Venkys seem to do a grand job of undermining their own organisation.

One can but hope that having Venny Rao and Paul Hunt in charge might improve matters but, as others have said, both have no experience at this particular level of football, although Hunt has some experience within the game.

With the lack of transfer activity and the continued problems off the field one can understand why most independent pundits have Rovers down as one of the clubs fancied for the drop.

While I think we can escape that fate, by the skin of our teeth, I suspect it might well be a long and difficult season. If we come through it the club may well be stronger but it's still a huge gamble.

Was the 3rd Niko or Spit? Neither can tackle in any way.

And that was the news. Rubbish. That's nothing. No doubt there will be 10s of pages of morons bitching about it though.

Well nobody has moaned particulary, have they? In fact I bet most thought the players in question would be on even more obscene amounts than those quoted in the article.

Tell you what though, I am getting sick of those with legitmate concerns being described as 'morons' and 'idiots'.

Well nobody has moaned particulary, have they? In fact I bet most thought the players in question would be on even more obscene amounts than those quoted in the article.

Tell you what though, I am getting sick of those with legitmate concerns being described as 'morons' and 'idiots'.

Yes and me too! In my opinion, we are in a bigger state than Pearl Harbour when the Japs left it, Our football club as we have grown to love over the years has been gutted, literally gutted from top to bottom and the last straw for me was the totally amatuerish way in which our new Guru has tried to offload players.

Everything Venkys have done to date smacks of Naivity and Amatuerism, how anyone cant see this defies logic.

Now see, we can make a point without the name calling.

Yes and me too! In my opinion, we are in a bigger state than Pearl Harbour when the Japs left it, Our football club as we have grown to love over the years has been gutted, literally gutted from top to bottom and the last straw for me was the totally amatuerish way in which our new Guru has tried to offload players.

Everything Venkys have done to date smacks of Naivity and Amatuerism, how anyone cant see this defies logic.

Now see, we can make a point without the name calling.

Not to exaggerate or anything.

There's a difference between concern and needless sensationalism. The amount of whining that is posted about nothing is what I'm talking about.

I never said anything about who or what their standpoint is on the owners, you made that connection. Make of that what you will.

You can find those salary details in Football Manager.

Archived