BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #5

I listened to this podcast last night (it was the first one I've listened to - I'll catch up with the others sometime) and thought it was excellent. My heart sank a little when I saw how long it was, but I was engaged and interested all the way through, and it was very informative.

The biggest compliment I could give it was that it was as professional and well produced as any of the traditional media podcasts I listen to - such as The Guardian's Football Weekly.

Well done to all concerned.

The biggest compliment I could give it was that it was as professional and well produced as any of the traditional media podcasts I listen to - such as The Guardian's Football Weekly.

Genuinely added that to my CV!

Guest Wen Y Hu

Stupid question but I'm failing miserably with this. Is it possible to download the podcast to an iPhone? I do this regularly with radio programmed but can't with BRFCS.

Yes, Paul. Easiest way I can imagine is to download to your PC, add it to iTunes and then sync with your iPhone.

I listened to this podcast last night (it was the first one I've listened to - I'll catch up with the others sometime) and thought it was excellent. My heart sank a little when I saw how long it was, but I was engaged and interested all the way through, and it was very informative.

Many thanks, Scotty. I know you have had your issues with nicko in the past, but I'm sure you'll agree that he is one very knowledgeable chap indeed when it comes to the game we love. I thought the nicko-Kamy combination was superb.

Genuinely added that to my CV!

Welcome on board, J(asterisk)B, and many thanks for helping us out.

Will we be treated to number 6 this weekend? Genuinely look forward to listening to them. Would love to hear your thoughts on today's shambles.

Nothing planned for tomorrow sadly, but may get something going midweek.

Finally got the chance to listen to this and what an excellent piece of professional journalism it is. Congratulations to Kamy, Wen, Glenn, J*B on all aspects of creating the podcasts and many thanks to Nicko for his outstanding contribution and real insight into the Ewood summer.

I have often questioned Alan's reasons for being present on the MB but listening to his remarks on Rovers, present and past, it's clear to me he has a real understanding of the club, its' fans and current events at Ewood. It's to be hoped the Raos have listened to the podcast taking on board his thoughts and perhaps even talk to him about how to correct the awful situation we find ourselves in.

Changed my view on several matters.

I think that they have all been brilliant and informative.

It is surprising how quickly real time events can overtake what has been expressed in the podcasts with regard to transfer targets, but that is the nature of Blackburn Rovers and the transfer market.

I have listened to all of the podcasts and I am really looking forward to the next one. A big thank you to all concerned who have worked so hard to put these podcasts together, including the contributors.

Keep up the good work.

All the podcast have been good so far; informative, well produced and a good length to fit around my exercise time/commuting!

I have one suggestion, there are at least 5 decent football podcast every sunday/monday (FW, Soccernet, The Game, Sunday Supplement, 606), perhaps BRFCS would be good as a midweek podcast? Just a suggestion...

All the podcast have been good so far; informative, well produced and a good length to fit around my exercise time/commuting!

I have one suggestion, there are at least 5 decent football podcast every sunday/monday (FW, Soccernet, The Game, Sunday Supplement, 606), perhaps BRFCS would be good as a midweek podcast? Just a suggestion...

Like, a friday for example?

Funny you said that, we recorded podcast 6 last night, so hopefully it will be out at somepoint today!

Archived