BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mr.X

SergioPeter89

Why?

Take a few minutes. Consider transfers in the past with have been hijacked right at the death, then make a decision on why I may have made the post I made. You don't have to reply if you do't wish, I will just presume it will eventually dawn on you.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luca Toni is my tip. When we knew we wouldn't get Raul. Luca Toni was our nr 1 target. He can play the lone striker role that we will use.

Kean has said he is after a striker to compliment Goodwille and I think that means playing with him not forcing him to the bench

Take a few minutes. Consider transfers in the past with have been hijacked right at the death, then make a decision on why I may have made the post I made. You don't have to reply if you do't wish, I will just presume it will eventually dawn on you.

Take a few minutes more and you'll realise why that theory is bullsh*t. The only people it benefits to be quiet is us and not the player, his agent or his selling club who want the best deal. So those three parties will almost certainly be making the availability known to other clubs who they may think might offer them a better package.

This idea that we can set up 'secret' deals that no one knows about until the player is unvelived in a Rovers shirt is bunkem and PL clubs/managers DON'T get the majority of their inside info from the media either, they know who's buying and selling who anyway. So being scared a story about a potential signing coming out will somehow scupper the deal because you think Harry Redknapp might pick up the paper and think "Jesus I didn't know he was for sale, let's get him" is baseless paranoia.

Can you name me one Rovers deal that has been 'hi-jacked' because the press released the name and made another club aware he was for sale (that didn't know already)? You must have a lot of examples if you're so concerned.

Really get the feeling this one will come to nothing.. personally reckon it's a player who has turned us down and Kean is going there personally to try and talk him round.. Just smacks a little of desperation, can't remember reading of to many managers who have dropped everything during a very important time to go talk to a target (will also make future targets wonder why they didn't get the same treatment).

If venky's were to get Cisse and break our transfer record at the same time, they'd soon be a quick turnaround in opinion on here I reckon. Venky's, are you listening?

For a temporary period until everyone remembers that it doesn't matter how many great players you have if you have a struggling manager telling them what to do.

As Rovers are now talking to Ibresevic,it looks like a thats 1 sriker in (even though he is still injured untill end of Sept.)if we do agree terms and he does pass medical we still require someone to cover for himbut who?

Archived