BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham tickets

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the section "INT" is now sold out but no new sections are open for sale at rovers website.

BTW, where is this"INT" section, because i cant find it on Fulhams official stadium information or other webpages?

http://www.ticketseating.com/seats/craven-cottage-stadium-tickets-london-gl/

I'm guessing here but I think they only put a certain number of tickets for sale on onerovers. INT could simply mean internet sales. Suggest you give the ticket office a ring and ask them. Surplus tickets are returned on the official travel coach so should be available at the ground or if you purchase tickets and its too late to post them you can collect them at the ground.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Games/BlackburnHome.aspx

looking at this on their site looks like we have got very little following Sunday..

last week it showed P7,P6 & P5 as grey (away tickets)

now its showing P6 & P5 as available.. which suggests we have sent tickets back in both these blocks as we have sold hardly any..

I'm guessing here but I think they only put a certain number of tickets for sale on onerovers. INT could simply mean internet sales. Suggest you give the ticket office a ring and ask them. Surplus tickets are returned on the official travel coach so should be available at the ground or if you purchase tickets and its too late to post them you can collect them at the ground.

Mine will be collected at the Fulham ticket office as they dont send tickets outside the UK, and i think you are right about the "INT" shortening which hopefully means that it will be more than 85 rovers supporters there. :unsure:

I guess it depends how many are sold in the meantime, Philip. If we have already returned two blocks of tickets there many not be that many left in any case. I'm hoping to get a couple of tickets tomorrow from the shop for my daughter so I'll ask.

Mine will be collected at the Fulham ticket office as they dont send tickets outside the UK, and i think you are right about the "INT" shortening which hopefully means that it will be more than 85 rovers supporters there. :unsure:

Robin, if you are coming over on your own, PM me if you want to meet us for a pint.....

This is the first time in three years they don't seem to be selling cheap tickets for our match. Usually I get half price tickets in the neutral end via the interweb and walk over and sit with the Blackburn fans. Might have to fork out 30quid this year unless I can find a fulham ST holder.

Robin, if you are coming over on your own, PM me if you want to meet us for a pint.....

Thanks for the offer Roost, im coming with my gf so im not alone.

Which pub are you going to anyway?

I'm thinking of going to that bells pub and it would be nice to have fellow rovers supporters around.

sorry Robin I think I got the last 'INT' which I would assume is Internet.

Well i booked two tickets over the internet a couple of weeks ago so no problems for me.

Thanks for the offer Roost, im coming with my gf so im not alone.

Which pub are you going to anyway?

I'm thinking of going to that bells pub and it would be nice to have fellow rovers supporters around.

Well i booked two tickets over the internet a couple of weeks ago so no problems for me.

No worries Robin. I will find out where we are meeting and let you know.

Whilst on tickets - just a heads up that Newcastle away tickets are on sale....they usually go quick and I havent seen them advertised anywhere as a news item on the official site.

What's our allocation?

Better get in training for those stairs!

So wheres the preview for this one?

Line up is a bit of a puzzler. Robinson, Samba, Nzonzi, Hoilett are all shoo ins. Apart from that its a real toss up for who will start. Right back – Salgado has been viciously exposed in parts of games this season and probably should be dropped, however he remains the only right defender with significant experience. If we did twist here it would be to bring in either the inexperienced Henley or Ribirio, or alternatively play Dann out of position at right back. I personally would probably go for Dann.

Centreback – The key is who is going to play with Samba. Nelsen still seems to be regaining fitness so I would go for Givet, especially as he had an excellent game against Everton.

Left back – With Dann, Samba and Givet in the other defensive positions we can afford the swashbuckling Olsson at left back as there should be adequate cover for when he goes missing...

Defensive midfield – Big choice is who should partner Nzonzi. Grella apparently had an excellent reserve game midweek, Petrovic is getting up to speed, Lowe also scored in the reserve game, plus Dunn and Pedersen can be played out of position here. I think we need a bit of aggression and experience alongside the Fonz - so I would therefore go for Grella. If he is (unsurprisingly) injured then we have little choice but to select inexperienced Petrovic as while Pedersen and Dunn are old hands they just don’t have the workrate and tackling for this deeper role.

Attacking midfield – I would stick Hoilett on left wing as I think he is the most effective there. Especially with Olsson on the overlap. Formica should get another shot starting in the ‘hole’ after an excellent performance against Everton. Right wing is more of a conundrum. I guess this would be Vuckcevic’s role long term, but he is yet to start a game for Rovers. My personal preference then would be for Rochina to be given a stab out here with Simon on the bench to make a second half appearance.

Striker – Time to drop Roberts I think! Goodwillie is getting his fitness up and should be allowed to have a crack spearheading the attack from the off. Roberts or the Yak can always be brought in later in the game. Also he seems to be developing a good understanding with Formica which could be crucial.

So. Team for me:-

--------------Robinson

Dann----Samba----Givet-----Olsson

----------Nzonzi----Grella

--Rochina----Formica----Hoilett

--------------Goodwillie

Subs:- Bunn, Salgado, Petrovic, Pedersen, Yakubu, Roberts

Tactics – Sit reasonably deep but press the ball agressively. Get the ball in nice and early into Hoilett on the breakaway. Olsson to overlap frequently. Goodwillie to run the channels.

Archived