BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham tickets

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what i can see on the ticket page there is around 80 tickets sold....

Pity that - was a decent following last season and Fulham is a great day out.

Four o clock kick off coupled by the Kean induced depression are mainly to blame.

I'll be there anyway - hoping to enjoy the beer at least. COYB :rover:

• Moderation Lead

Four o clock kick off coupled by the Kean induced depression are mainly to blame.

And it's on sky on a Sunday!

We went to the night match the season before and the following was incredible, and we won.

Hoping for a repaet of the result, and that we have more than 80 there to witness it.

Yes it is Robin, great pub. I live in Fulham and have been to the last three games there. We always get at least 1000 there, can't imagine it will be much less than 500 despite all the circumstances. Still 50/50 on attending myself. Someone convince me either way.

Yes it is Robin, great pub. I live in Fulham and have been to the last three games there. We always get at least 1000 there, can't imagine it will be much less than 500 despite all the circumstances. Still 50/50 on attending myself. Someone convince me either way.

Fulham have lost 2 and drawn 1 so far, so they're almost as bad as us :)

You got a postcode for that pub BR?

From what I remember, the nearest pub we found was quite a walk from the ground.

Your not allowed to sit outside with your beer at the eight bells anymore so it gets very crowded inside. There are other decent pubs within walking distance of it though. Make for Putney Bridge tube station.

Yes it is Robin, great pub. I live in Fulham and have been to the last three games there. We always get at least 1000 there, can't imagine it will be much less than 500 despite all the circumstances. Still 50/50 on attending myself.Someone convince me either way.

If you know any Fulham ST holders they can get you a ticket in the Neutral Zone for 5 quid.

Archived