BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham tickets

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good preview!

I can't help but think that Sky are missing a trick with this one.

In the states, it would be billed as "Last Chance Sunday" or "Showdown Sunday".

I reckon that there would be a giant Mrs. D sporting a pair of boxing gloves and going for a right hook into Keano's face with his hands wedged into a till of some description.

Oh yes, and a little Jerome Anderson figurine poking out of his suit pocket.

Or maybe Kean as a Thunderbird with Jerome on the strings...

:wacko:

Please don't. Dann at right-back? Sicknote getting a game? The reincarnation of Carlos Villanueva playing right-wing? A 5'9 lone striker? Worked great for England on Tuesday that! Football is all about opinions but its worth remembering everyone's on here (including mine) is amateur. He might be a bit clueless but I'd rather Stevo used his own knowledge than start basing his teams on what fans think would kick @ss on FIFA 12.

Please don't. Dann at right-back? Sicknote getting a game? The reincarnation of Carlos Villanueva playing right-wing? A 5'9 lone striker? Worked great for England on Tuesday that! Football is all about opinions but its worth remembering everyone's on here (including mine) is amateur. He might be a bit clueless but I'd rather Stevo used his own knowledge than start basing his teams on what fans think would kick @ss on FIFA 12.

I wouldn’t say my lineup is any more radical than the ones we have used this season. And I actually think it will be close to the one Stevo will play.

You’ll need to get used to Dann right back I think. Givet and Samba played well on Saturday so it makes sense to maintain that, Nelsen is also coming back to fitness, while Salgado is really struggling at the moment. It makes sense to bed Dann in at RB. We need to stabalise the defence and that is where our vulnerability is.

I imagine Kean will set us up:-

-------------Robinson

Dann---Samba---Givet----Olsson

---------Grella---Nzonzi

--Hoilett----Formica---Pedersen

--------------Roberts

Dann's a centre half, not a right-back. Why buy someone for nearly £8m and then play him out of position? Salgado had 2 bad games and was fine against Everton, he was brilliant last season and I'm sure he'll do fine this season now he's playing in a stabilised defence.

Pedersen is joint top league scorer this season (just like he pretty much is every season) but what the hey, who needs a goalscoring midfielder who gets plenty of assists and is our best set-piece taker? I mean Hughes, Ince, Allardyce and Kean needed him. But the anti-Pedersen hate mob don't, and obviously they know more about football.

Is Goodwillie even gonna touch the ball playing up front away from home by himself? I'd like to know how exactly, he won't win any headers, he's not lightning so he'll rarely outpace their centre halves, and he's unlikely to occupy both centre halves at any point due to sheer physicality. Like I said exactly what England got from Rooney on Tuesday, barely anything. I'm not criticising the lad, I'm sure he'd say himself he'd be miles more comfortable playing off Roberts or Yakubu.

Just checked the weather forecast, which for those hoping for a nice sunny afternoon by the river is not promising :(

Forecast has bucked up. No excuses relating to the weather then.

Any Rovers fans able to get to the game, get down there.

Cheer the Lads to victory - (temporarily) kick starting the season or be vocal and visible in calling for SK's head. COYB :brfc:

Got 5 non rovers fans going to this one. Its not too early for a must win fixture..

Robinson

Salgado Dann Samba Givet

Petrovic Nzonzi

Hoilett Formica Olsson

Goodwillie

Yakubu and Vukcenic to be brought on around the 60 min mark.

I can accept many things in football. But if Jason Roberts gets anywhere near the first team come Sunday I might genuinely leave the stadium before kick off. Gamst Pedersen, Grella, Dunn can all have a go, but I draw the line at Roberts.

For all the Andrews hatred, I can genuinely say that Ive never disliked a Rovers player more than Roberts. Awful, awful footballer.

I wouldn’t say my lineup is any more radical than the ones we have used this season. And I actually think it will be close to the one Stevo will play.

You’ll need to get used to Dann right back I think. Givet and Samba played well on Saturday so it makes sense to maintain that, Nelsen is also coming back to fitness, while Salgado is really struggling at the moment. It makes sense to bed Dann in at RB. We need to stabalise the defence and that is where our vulnerability is.

I imagine Kean will set us up:-

-------------Robinson

Dann---Samba---Givet----Olsson

---------Grella---Nzonzi

--Hoilett----Formica---Pedersen

--------------Roberts

It would be madness to have a class defender like Dann and play him at right back.

Grella? Pedersen? Roberts? All madness and if your guessed team line up is correct I'll be baying for his blood.

It would be madness to have a class defender like Dann and play him at right back.

Grella? Pedersen? Roberts? All madness and if your guessed team line up is correct I'll be baying for his blood.

I don't agree with that at all.

You play your best team. If we are better with Dann at RB than Salgado then so be it.

So tickets available at the gates then or buy from the touts?

As I forgot to ask yesterday, I rang the ticket office and asked them. There are only a handful of tickets left of the ones the ticket office have.

However, the lady suggested ringing the Fulham ticket office as they may put some of the tickets that Rovers returned on sale.

Archived