BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Fans in India

sijoco

I think after the game today in Pune and the show of support our Indian colleagues gave us in our current predicament, it only fair that these supporters be given the chance to introduce themselves. The amount of praise these guys have got on here for their actions is well worthy of a thread of it's own.

So fellow Rovers fans from the sub-continent, l for one salute you for your support today :brfc: Welcome to the "real" BRFC family.

Thing is as good as the kean out sign was ...was one wearing a utd shirt? If so jhc.

I don't give a toss tbh, you can't expect people so many thousands of miles away to have sole loyalty to Rovers.

If they want to cheer on Man Utd and Rovers then its no issue IMO, they'll view the whole thing differently to we will.

Plus it might have been his friends who were Rovers fans and he was maybe helping out, considering how few fans we have in India it seems odd there'd be such a large group of Rovers fans getting together.

Yes, well done again. What you did today made my day. P.S. Any chance you can get down to the team's hotel for a repeat performance?

They'd have to get past the bloke with the double barrelled shotgun first (no joke, I'm being serious) .... the security around this building is nuts !

Exactly, it could have been one Blue and all his mates getting involved for the craic.

Whatever, it has kept the cause moving on, no thanks to the 9.

Don't write us off just yet.

Thing is Glenn, we on here won't because we'll be reading your side of the story.

Unfortunately the wider fanbase has seen the 9 getting Venkatash's autograph and members stating we can win the league.

You've been had, no doubt about it.

Thing is Glenn, we on here won't because we'll be reading your side of the story.

Unfortunately the wider fanbase has seen the 9 getting Venkatash's autograph and members stating we can win the league.

You've been had, no doubt about it.

Exactly. At a time when Balaji is being told that its only a few people generating thousands of emails to oust Kean, wider perception is the key. This trip has created a wider perception of contentment amongst the fans - regardless of whether you've been misquoted or not. No matter what you say they'll twist it, and what goes in to print will endure for far longer than your protestations on here.

Exactly. At a time when Balaji is being told that its only a few people generating thousands of emails to oust Kean, wider perception is the key. This trip has created a wider perception of contentment amongst the fans - regardless of whether you've been misquoted or not. No matter what you say they'll twist it, and what goes in to print will endure for far longer than your protestations on here.

The good thing about that is that the emails have had an impact on the owners. I say we go again on this.

The good thing about that is that the emails have had an impact on the owners. I say we go again on this.

Yeah a good idea but include address and phone contact number so they have no excuses for saying it's only a few people. Mind you they will still try lying through their back teeth, but worth a shot.

I think after the game today in Pune and the show of support our Indian colleagues gave us in our current predicament, it only fair that these supporters be given the chance to introduce themselves. The amount of praise these guys have got on here for their actions is well worthy of a thread of it's own.

So fellow Rovers fans from the sub-continent, l for one salute you for your support today :brfc: Welcome to the "real" BRFC family.

(Comment on LET site)

Pune Army !

Archived