BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Robbo

ABBEY

Just had a text saying he's being sold in Jan for refusing to go to India. It's getting stupid now, no idea if true or not but it's falling in like a pack of cards allegedly

It was mentioned last night by one of the Pune 9 that Robbo has a genuine family reason for not going Abbs, time will tell I guess.

he'd just sign some crap like paddy kenny and hail him the next peter shilton, don't really give much time to rumours but at the end of the day does anyone actually think numbnuts has the slightest say in who goes as i could see the thick as chickenshit owners being put out not having our pretty much one big name there.

Exactly that....His reaction to the fans after the City defeat told you all you need to know about Rovers....his heart is here

Unfortunately that's no guarantee that he won't be forced out. I don't think he wants to go but with the owners and manager we have you just never know.

Archived