SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roads closed after large fire at disused warehouse in Miles Platting

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

If it was roast beef that is awful.

I love roast beef monster munch me. Way better than pickled onion IMHO.

I hate you and everything you stand for

Flaming Hot > Pickled Onion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roast Beef>That Ice cream flavour they once did

Flaming hot is decent and I'm not anti pickled onion by any means, but roast beef monster munch are my favourite crisps. Except maybe salt and vinegar squares.

You're too young to remember bovril square crisps. So much flavouring you could actually lick it off them. Now that was a class crisp.

• Backroom

Flaming hot is decent and I'm not anti pickled onion by any means, but roast beef monster munch are my favourite crisps. Except maybe salt and vinegar squares.

Maybe you aren't so bad after all.

In primary school I remember a chipstick like crisp in a faux newspaper style packet and they did a smokey bacon flavour that was godly.

This is now the crisp thread.

Only a matter of time till someone mentions Roysters T Bone Steak.

Salt and Vinegar squares make THE best crisp sandwich you'll ever have. There's a technique to it though. Lay out as many whole crisps as you can find in rows of three, it should fit perfectly. Then spread the crushed ones evenly before putting the last piece of bread on. Don't press too hard.

I can't remember where I found that now, I think it was in a Heston Blumenthal recipe book.

You're too young to remember bovril square crisps. So much flavouring you could actually lick it off them. Now that was a class crisp.

Good lord they sound fantastic, i'm also a sucker for Pork scratchings..........I have yet to find the best ones anyone have some suggestions.

Perhaps this should be split from original topic, not for the issue of going off topic, just that it may attract more participation if titled " King of Crisps" or some such?

Anyhow, what about fangs and bones? Puffed up corn type snacks with a horror bent. Joined later by bats and claws iirc.

Can't remember the favours. Were they fangs = tomato, bones= salt and vinegar, bats=beef and claws=onion?

Archived