BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] £20 for 3 home games

Think am buying two sets off these, for me and my misses. Real bargain, because of work commitments and moving into a new house been struggling to afford and have time to get to ewood, but luckily all three of these games fall when I'm off work so for this price would be stupid not to come.

Don't get me wrong I want kean out but I support rovers and want us to survive this year so will be showing my support.

Don't you like your missus then? :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think am buying two sets off these, for me and my misses. Real bargain, because of work commitments and moving into a new house been struggling to afford and have time to get to ewood, but luckily all three of these games fall when I'm off work so for this price would be stupid not to come.

Don't get me wrong I want kean out but I support rovers and want us to survive this year so will be showing my support.

This is excellent reasoning.

I don't think the whole boycott idea is the right way to go anyway, though I understand and respect the reasoning of those who disagree. In my opinion, the team needs supporting and the world needs to see that support. The more fans in seats, the more attractive we are the prospective purchasers who actually want to own a football club which is capable competing at the highest level.

Yes, Kean will declare the fans are there to support him. Guess what? Based on his pressers, Kean appears deluded and everyone knows it. He has no credibility. Don't let the rumblings of a Kean put you off from backing your team.

Also, I think if those that are dissatisfied attend the matches, they can vocally express their dissatisfaction at opportune moments. It's hard to be heard when our (and my) shouts are directed at a television.

So attend the matches. Cheer the squad on for a win. And give Kean and Venkys an earful.

Haha, well I put up with her :D not sure if she's coming yet or a mate. Sure she'll be coming though so she can hit the nightlife in Blackburn..... Haha

Blackburn nightlife. I remember that. Must be coming up to the 10th anniversary of it's death.

RIP Blackburn nightlife.

:(

Better just bring her for the football, tell her "it's not usually this bad", and get the hell out of here!! :P

Perhaps I was hasty with my description. Aggression and you hardly really figure together. Sneering would perhaps be a better description of your obvious attempt to antagonise.

Still waiting for the answer to the questions

Archived