BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] £20 for 3 home games

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a great offer, I wish the circumstances of the offer were different.

What does Jason Wilcox mean by this:

"“Blackburn fans are humble people and the club needs to be realistic with their supporters."

I'm 99.9% sure that this initiative came from the same minds that did the previous "fantastic three" (or whatever it was called) as part of the taking back Ewood campaign, rather than Venky's.

I pray it works, last time it really got the crowd buzzing, but I feel this time that the none-hardcore/walk on fans are so dejected, you couldn't pay them to come to Ewood at the moment.

Just taken this up. Even got a cheap flight from gatwick to Manchester, place to stay etc, just need to workout Manchester to Darwen. Sadly cannot do the swans match. But bolton & wba ok

Manchester Airport - Bolton (or Salford Crescent) - Darwen

The ticket deal is similar to the deals we've offered in previous seasons when they've needed numbers to get behind the team in "must win" games.

Manchester Airport - Bolton (or Salford Crescent) - Darwen

The ticket deal is similar to the deals we've offered in previous seasons when they've needed numbers to get behind the team in "must win" games.

Thanks. I presume manchester airport to Bolton is direct? Staying in travelodge Darwen two weeks. £19.00 a night, quite happy.

Re - a flight to Manc to see the Rovers...Lowest price Taxi to Blackburn one way if you use a Blackburn Taxi firm not a Manc or airport one (Adams,A1 taxis etc)is about £35.Maybe good option if theres more than one of you to share.Expect an hour + wait though for it to come or book in advance.Maybe check out Yellow Pages and ring around for different quotes

Can't see many people taking this up. There are far too many that are unhappy with the situation. Although a very good incentive. On this occasion it is unlikely to make much difference to the attendance.

Even though you are fully entitled to your stance. I have to say that I cannot agree with it.

No matter who the owners are or the manager is, I want the team to do well.

This is essential. We must do all we can to get behind the team, to ensure prem safety.

We all live for the day that we have decent owners and manager. But for that to ever happen, we need to be a successful team on the pitch.

I will never chant for Venkys or for Kean. But I will for the team. It is Blackburn Rovers who I support, not the owners or manager. Blackburn Rovers is the club, the team. Not the pathetic owners and manager that we have now. When we buy a match ticket, we go to watch the team - not the owners or the manager.

Boycotting is wrong. Fans who can must turn up and support the team no matter what. Even if all it does is send a message to the owners, such as "we the fans are not going to let this club die, no matter how pathetic you run and manage this club, we the supporters are not going away"

Owners and managers come and go, but the club goes on. I believe that even if this club went rock bottom. It would rise from the ashes somehow. But for that to happen the club needs its supporters. But now we get behind the team to do all we can to prevent doomsday (I want for a better description) happening.

One thing I suggest, the players are trying on the pitch - but they are doing for themselves and the club and its supporters. They are not doing it for the owners and manager. That in itself deserves our support.

Even though you are fully entitled to your stance. I have to say that I cannot agree with it.

No matter who the owners are or the manager is, I want the team to do well.

This is essential. We must do all we can to get behind the team, to ensure prem safety.

We all live for the day that we have decent owners and manager. But for that to ever happen, we need to be a successful team on the pitch.

I will never chant for Venkys or for Kean. But I will for the team. It is Blackburn Rovers who I support, not the owners or manager. Blackburn Rovers is the club, the team. Not the pathetic owners and manager that we have now. When we buy a match ticket, we go to watch the team - not the owners or the manager.

Boycotting is wrong. Fans who can must turn up and support the team no matter what. Even if all it does is send a message to the owners, such as "we the fans are not going to let this club die, no matter how pathetic you run and manage this club, we the supporters are not going away"

Owners and managers come and go, but the club goes on. I believe that even if this club went rock bottom. It would rise from the ashes somehow. But for that to happen the club needs its supporters. But now we get behind the team to do all we can to prevent doomsday (I want for a better description) happening.

One thing I suggest, the players are trying on the pitch - but they are doing for themselves and the club and its supporters. They are not doing it for the owners and manager. That in itself deserves our support.

I'm not sure why that's aimed at me to be fair. I have a season ticket and have attended all home games thus far.

But you only have to check the comments section on the LT article to see how disgruntled people are. Plus, I live in the area and know plenty of people who are refusing to go whilst Kean and Venky's are at the club. Whilst personally I won't be boycotting any games - I can fully understand why people are and refusing to buy tickets. If I didn't have a season ticket I'm not sure at present I would take up this offer.

I'm not sure why that's aimed at me to be fair. I have a season ticket and have attended all home games thus far.

But you only have to check the comments section on the LT article to see how disgruntled people are. Plus, I live in the area and know plenty of people who are refusing to go whilst Kean and Venky's are at the club. Whilst personally I won't be boycotting any games - I can fully understand why people are and refusing to buy tickets. If I didn't have a season ticket I'm not sure at present I would take up this offer.

I responded to you post where you suggest that maybe not many would take up this offer, due to situation at the club. I was trying to give reasons why they should.

It was not directed to you as an individual. After all you had not mentioned your own position, in the post I replyed too. Sorry if you took it personnel, not intended.

Archived