BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] £20 for 3 home games

The gates for these games will show one way or the other the strength of feeling against Venkys.

Continued boycotting at very cheap prices, for games we (ordinarily) ought to win would be pretty damning.

Sadly it would still be the fans who get slagged off in the media. For being unhumble or some such nonsense.

Am I being cynical if I see this as a ploy to counter the effects of a boycott so that Coco can say that gates have not been effected and the fans are behind him?

Damned if we attend, damned if we boycott.

Damned if we win, damned if we lose.

Damned if Venky's remain owners, damned if they sell us.

Is there ANY hope??? :wacko:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd beg to differ. As long as I've known Paul he's thought you were a bit of a Kean, it's nothing new.

:P

Really Glenn? Tell me did you know him before the emergency surgery to remove all traces of a sense of humour so that he could become an admin on here? I understand it was a total success. :P

Am I being cynical if I see this as a ploy to counter the effects of a boycott so that Coco can say that gates have not been effected and the fans are behind him?

Proof will be in the pudding.

See what difference is to the last few deals in attendance number.

It's 3 games for £10.00... what more do people want? This is your club, they are doing their bit so let's all pull together and get behind the boys.

We all want one thing surely - to stay in the Premier League. Staying away won't help that cause.

There is no hidden motive, it is a repeat of similar offers during other 'crucial' periods before Venky's and Kean came along.

If you are a ROVERS fan and can physically get there, there is no excuse IMO.

COYB :brfc:

God it was quiet for the month you and Jim were banned.

Actually quite enjoyed coming on here and not having to read you having another go at someone.

See normal service has resumed though.

Fully paid up members of the Moderators Union sticking together I see. :rolleyes: Ricky if you took the time to track back as you should in your position before going onto the front foot you would see that the initial aggressive post originated from Paul. Here let me help...

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/25780-l20-for-3-home-games/page__view__findpost__p__1175150

I trust you will now edit your post into retraction and a censure for Paul now. Thanks.

btw you don't spell Gord like that.... but you can if you like. :P

Fully paid up members of the Moderators Union sticking together I see. :rolleyes: Ricky if you took the time to track back as you should in your position before going onto the front foot you would see that the initial aggressive post originated from Paul. Here let me help...

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/25780-l20-for-3-home-games/page__view__findpost__p__1175150

I trust you will now edit your post into retraction and a censure for Paul now. Thanks.

btw you don't spell Gord like that.... but you can if you like. :P

It's good to have you and Jim back, even if I disagree with 99% of what you say. Pigeons become boring without a cat or two.

It's too much of a bargain to turn your back on regardless of the clubs situation, I caved in yesterday and got 2 tickets.

It would be interesting to see the comparison of buying each ticket individually and buying a season ticket?

Nevertheless, a cracking offer from Rovers once again, and something I noticed in the official club statement is that they're looking for neutral fans to also take on this offer. Well worth it, especially with the current economic climate and the struggle some people face over the Christmas period.

the initial aggressive post originated from Paul. Here let me help...

Aggressive? You consider that aggressive? I'd still like to read a response regarding you donating three tickets to a deserving individual and that you have become a free-loader?

I appreciate answers to direct questions are difficult for you but these only require a yes or no.

My dilemma is - buy the tickets, support the team but have that support translated into propaganda for Venkys or Kean. If the takeover rumours are true, will the potential increase in attendance affect the takeover price?

Cannot see how you have a dilemma. You either support rovers or you don't.

Match attendance does not mean you support the owners or the manager. Just means your supporting the team.

My dilemma is - buy the tickets, support the team but have that support translated into propaganda for Venkys or Kean. If the takeover rumours are true, will the potential increase in attendance affect the takeover price?

It's a clever PR move. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Coco is a clown but he is endowed with a certain native cunning. His ability to twist the facts is second to none. Ban the banners. Now fill the stadium with cheap seats. Fox like cunning.

It's a clever PR move. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Coco is a clown but he is endowed with a certain native cunning. His ability to twist the facts is second to none. Ban the banners. Now fill the stadium with cheap seats. Fox like cunning.

Thats the reasoning behind my dilemma I would feel physically sick if I heard Kean afterwards in an interview giving it large how the fans have turned out to support the owners and him.

It would be interesting to see the comparison of buying each ticket individually and buying a season ticket?

Just over a tenner per game I guess for the season ticket.

Unfortunately people can't commit themselves for every game of the season for reasons other than money so this is the next best thing.

Aggressive? You consider that aggressive? I'd still like to read a response regarding you donating three tickets to a deserving individual and that you have become a free-loader?

I appreciate answers to direct questions are difficult for you but these only require a yes or no.

Perhaps I was hasty with my description. Aggression and you hardly really figure together. Sneering would perhaps be a better description of your obvious attempt to antagonise.

Think am buying two sets off these, for me and my misses. Real bargain, because of work commitments and moving into a new house been struggling to afford and have time to get to ewood, but luckily all three of these games fall when I'm off work so for this price would be stupid not to come.

Don't get me wrong I want kean out but I support rovers and want us to survive this year so will be showing my support.

Archived