BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Attention must turn to Venkys and the Board !

Silittl

As some of you will know I have helped Glen with the protests. Following a massive conversation with Glen tonight and the clubs failure to continue with discussions. In relation to both bringing protests to a close and open upon better communication with fans following our initial meeting with them. Certain things have come to light that means we must focus our attention on Venkys and the Board. Get rid of them and we get rid of Kean. I know many of you have said this weeks ago. However things have since moved on massively over the last week hence our change in stratergy!

However what ever action we take must be done in such away that it does not upset fellow fans or create even bigger divides than already exist. Though it must be of an intensity like we have never seen before. There lies our problem help needed and ideas welcomed.

Simon

you guys know that we live and die by results, Wigan is a winnable game.

as much as people are emotional and heated, I can;t see us losing, so any protest planning for Stoke will be pointless if we win, as other fans will be against it.

The best way to get Kean out is losing to Wigan and thats just not on the cards.

I don't see any light, but the protests are successful if we lose and we have 6 games that we can win in current form.

The protesters have tried to be heroes for 6 weeks or so but the villans won.

Sadly now we got to hope the villans can get us results to climb the table.

I think the protesters are fairly powerless if results go how I think they will.

you guys know that we live and die by results, Wigan is a winnable game.

as much as people are emotional and heated, I can;t see us losing so any protest planning for Stoke will be pointless if we win as other fans will be against it.

The best way to get Kean out is losing to Wigan and thats just not on the cards.

I don't see any light, but the protests are successful if we lose and we have 6 games that we can win in current form.

The protesters have tried to be heroes for 6 weeks or but the villans won.

Sadly now we got to hope the villans can get us results to climb the table.

I think the protesters are fairly powerless if results go how I think they will.

I can undestand your points Chris because you only see what has been written on boards and is clear to the eye in the public domain. However behind the scenes the protest are hitting every single target they was aimed at.

Everything needs to be thrown at Venkys and the support from people in high places ect (won't quantify what I mean)

has been with us since day one.

Some people in close confidence understand exactly why these protests have started, continued and will continue, Tonights LET gives a little taste at what/who is pushing us along to hit the targets strategically.

Won't disclose anything publically but I advise all to get on board and hammer this message home for the benefit of the Long term future of our club

Our problems stem from the top, always have done. I'm still amazed by the amount of people taken in by Venkys. These fans who support the Venkys will be seen in years to come as appeasers or chamberlains.

Stand up Rovers fans and get them out because theyre going to ruin us anyway.

Youve got to be able to look yourself in the mirror and think 'i did my bit for my team'.

I can undestand your points Chris because you only see what has been written on boards and is clear to the eye in the public domain. However behind the scenes the protest are hitting every single target they was aimed at.

Everything needs to be thrown at Venkys and the support from people in high places ect (won't quantify what I mean)

Some people in close confidence understand exactly why these protests have started, continued and will continue, Tonights LET gives a little taste at what/who is pushing us along to hit the targets strategically.

Won't disclose anything publically but I advise all to get on board and hammer this message home for the benefit of the Long term future of our club

Kean is still manager.

I've sent this e-mail to Barry White, Venny Rao and rovers@venkys.org:

Dear all,

If the rumours of a Qatari takeover are true, please sell to them. I shall be blunt and say that the consensus amongst us fans about your stewardship of this great club is very low. You have achieved brand awareness for your Venky's product in Europe, and I'm sure many in this country would like to try your products when they are in the mood for fast food. So now is a good time to sell, as the anger of us mere fans of a 136 year old football club will only grow if things continue as they are. Sometimes it is the bigger and better thing to walk away and admit mistakes than to deny anyting is wrong and keep plugging away. So , to summarise, if it is all down to Mrs. Desai, please persuade her to sell the club to one of the interested parties and leave with the gratitude of us fans that you admitted it did not work out between us and left before the club was destroyed.

bye,

Billy Castell

It won't be read, but I feel like I have to do something from afar.

It has been stated that Venky's monitor this website and pay attention to the polls. Perhaps one could be started on whether fans will buy season tickets/attend games next season if the Venky's are still in charge.

I think the results may be quite a shock in Pune. <_<

95% of fans just don't care about politics.

Look at them Man U clowns that started up another Manchester team in disgust of the Glazers while Man U went on to win Champions Laague's and Premier Leagues medals, results won that battle easily.

What people don't know or don't want to listen, does hurt them, and they are the people with a lot of the power.

Lose to Wigan and a larger amount of people will be all ears, protests will go up a stage and there will be mass anger.

Beat Wigan and people will not be interested, will go on about how building a young team is worth it and this result has been coming for weeks.

It has been stated that Venky's monitor this website and pay attention to the polls. Perhaps one could be started on whether fans will buy season tickets/attend games next season if the Venky's are still in charge.

I think the results may be quite a shock in Pune. <_<

I'm very strongly resisting the urge to say 'I told you so' last May Wig.

Nah... Sod it.... I damned well told you so! :P

I want their blood and entrails smeared at the feet of the Jack Walker statue, and Anderson's corpse thrown into the Ribble. metaphorically speaking of course.

They deserve even worse, IMO.

Haven't felt so powerless, sad and empty for ages. I almost wish we'd never heard about the Qatari bid.

They deserve even worse, IMO.

Haven't felt so powerless, sad and empty for ages. I almost wish we'd never heard about the Qatari bid.

Your not powerless,

batter the India media with emails,

I just PM'd you

Archived