BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vinjays sit in

ABBEY

He's a loon! Don't think he knew how to get to ewood.

To be fair to Vinjay at least he made some sort of attempt to do something. In a day of turmoil it was rather humorous to see him saying he was going down and not leaving until the club was sold, then an hour later going home because he was bored.

But say one person had joined him, followed by a couple more it would start to draw a bit of attention. People laugh at this kind of extreme action and in the past he hasn't always set himself in the best light, but I applaud the initial intention even if it wasn't followed through with. Fair play to him (at first anyway).

Maybe if he had been joined rather than mocked it could have started something.

• Backroom

I thought it was hilarious as well that he lasted an hour before leaving with the excuse he was bored like he hadn't considered boredom to be a factor

To be fair to Vinjay at least he made some sort of attempt to do something. In a day of turmoil it was rather humorous to see him saying he was going down and not leaving until the club was sold, then an hour later going home because he was bored.

But say one person had joined him, followed by a couple more it would start to draw a bit of attention. People laugh at this kind of extreme action and in the past he hasn't always set himself in the best light, but I applaud the initial intention even if it wasn't followed through with. Fair play to him (at first anyway).

Maybe if he had been joined rather than mocked it could have started something.

Did he march? He's cuckoo

Archived