BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Podcast 15

J*B

In the 15th BRFCS podcast, produced by J*B, Wen Y Hu is joined by Philipl and Eddie to discuss the Wigan game, Venky's, Protests, and more.

It could be available anytime now by clicking the link below. Sorry for the delay, but current situations mean that each podcast now has to be checked numerous times.

Note: Can somebody please both pin this thread and also work the front page magic, I dont know how!

Link below:

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-15.mp3

I'm getting 404 Not found for that.

I think (and think being the key word) it'll continue to say 404 not found until its registered that its been uploaded. When i uploaded the first version today, it was available within half an hour. But podcast 14 took almost 3 hours. So its a waiting game unfortunately.

If you go through the news article on the front page (found here) you will find a link through which you can listen to and download the podcast at the moment. For the time being it does include one swear word, so be forewarned and sensitive podcast followers should wait a few hours before having a listen.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-15-test.mp3

NOTE: The above version contains the use of a four letter word. If easily offended please wait for the official version from the first post.

Until then this should work. It wont be available via iTunes until the non-swearing version has fully uploaded, because that means we need to put it as "explicit".

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-15-test.mp3

NOTE: The above version contains the use of a four letter word. If easily offended please wait for the official version from the first post.

Until then this should work. It wont be available via iTunes until the non-swearing version has fully uploaded, because that means we need to put it as "explicit".

You are going to have to work very hard removing all those references to Kean.

Great podcast as always.

One thing I really don't understand with Venky's is that Mrs D is supposedly the one to sign the cheques, but yet she couldn't over rule her stupid brother and sell up the club? Its barmy, truly barmy.

No wonder it took us all summer to sign someone if thats how they go about making decisions.

Really want to express my gratitude to all those that put the time into these.

My Tuesday morning subway ride flies because of you guys!

It is a very high quality production and the content is always informative and worthwhile.

Archived