BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Podcast 15

J*B

Guest Wen Y Hu

Thanks to all for the support for the podcast.

A very big thanks to Josh [J*B] for a massive job on the production side of this one. Despite the many stops and starts for a variety of reasons, the flow of the discussion has been kept. So, well done to him. Thanks also to Glenn, who was involved in the final production and publishing of the podcast.

I've given the podcast a listen to and must say that Ste is being very modest above - I think he made a great contribution and talked so much sense. Philipl made for fascinating listening once again, especially with the insight on the Qatari bid. And it was great that Eddie was able to join us in the end after getting held up in traffic - aficionados of Eddie's voice will notice that we replaced his voiceover found in the intro to the last podcast with a robot's for this podcast.

For those who haven't listened yet, the content includes the following.

Wigan match

Rao brothers' attendance at the match & Venky's ownership

Qatari takeover bid

Protests

Brockhall refurbishment

i was expecting some UB40 in the intro,

makes for depressing listening about the qatari bid, i feel the same way about it as phillipl does.

Originally, it did. Glen tried ridiculously hard to get it for me, but copy write was a serious issue.

Guest Wen Y Hu

Can anyone help me out? I have tried to listen to all of the podcasts, but whenever I click the play button or download it to play it , it only plays for a minute or so.

I find the most reliable way is to download the file to your PC and then import it into iTunes or just play it back with your favourite audio software. Try downloading this podcast to your desktop by right-clicking on the link below and see how it goes.

BRFCS Podcast #15

Note that this same link is available on the front page here.

I find the most reliable way is to download the file to your PC and then import it into iTunes or just play it back with your favourite audio software. Try downloading this podcast to your desktop by right-clicking on the link below and see how it goes.

BRFCS Podcast #15

Note that this same link is available on the front page here.

Thanks that does seem to work. I cant believe Kean went and thanked the ref - what a dick

yeah great podcast again lads really informative about everything going on behind the scenes kamy I hope you are back for this sunday though no disrespect to anyone else but the way kamy digs and finds out the important bits of news is just awesome kamy please try your best to give us some good news anymore bad news and that whiskey bottle might not see the end of the day! do your best.

yeah great podcast again lads really informative about everything going on behind the scenes kamy I hope you are back for this sunday though no disrespect to anyone else but the way kamy digs and finds out the important bits of news is just awesome kamy please try your best to give us some good news anymore bad news and that whiskey bottle might not see the end of the day! do your best.

Whiskey? Bad for you.

Kean? Bad for you.

Venkys? Bad, bad ,bad!

Good podcast, lads. I wish there was a little more debate instead of straight-up analysis and updates. I guess that's difficult when we're all singing from the same Anti-Kean/Anti-Venky hymn sheet. Just throw Drog, Jim, Abbey, and Roversmum on there and have at it!

Good podcast, lads. I wish there was a little more debate instead of straight-up analysis and updates. I guess that's difficult when we're all singing from the same Anti-Kean/Anti-Venky hymn sheet. Just throw Drog, Jim, Abbey, and Roversmum on there and have at it!

Its a tough one when you've got a game like Wigan which was so poor that you cant say anything else.

Archived