BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Have you seen this?

mcphee7

www.shouldkeango.com

No "back Kean" option but apparantly Burnley, Blackpool and Preston supporters got wind of it and sabotaged it.

Now it's just a numbers game where if you want to back kean you say nothing but if you want him gone you put a tick in the box.

I obviously put a tick in the box. I feel he needs to go.

www.shouldkeango.com

No "back Kean" option but apparantly Burnley, Blackpool and Preston supporters got wind of it and sabotaged it.

Now it's just a numbers game where if you want to back kean you say nothing but if you want him gone you put a tick in the box.

I obviously put a tick in the box. I feel he needs to go.

Why Blackpool fans, what have they got to do with anything?

What a crap website! Not sure why anyone bothered making that.

Online polls are always unreliable. If a group of people could gather signatures on a match day petitioning for the removal of Kean, that would be FAR more effective.

It does what it does I suppose. Black background and white writing isn't going to win any awards but I assume its not about that?

Unreliable in what sense? Unreliable or not, if people tick the box to put their name to this petition (which it is really isn't it since there is no alternative option) Tesco say every little helps and it is just another avenue for people to have a voice.

Well done to the guys and/or girls that put it up on the net to try to do something I say instead of just sitting back and moaning.

Archived