BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Match fixing

ABBEY

Not the same thing ABBEY, the Pakistani players gained a financial reward for losing on purpose. Kean basically had said he gave up winning the match before it started, no money gained but a completely disgraceful attitude to have and one which should result in fans getting reimbursed.

Not the same thing ABBEY, the Pakistani players gained a financial reward for losing on purpose. Kean basically had said he gave up winning the match before it started, no money gained but a completely disgraceful attitude to have and one which should result in fans getting reimbursed.

Has Steve Kean not just been given a pay rise for losing matches!

How do you know there was no money gained, bet there are a few bookies looking at betting trends on last nights game now!!

Imagine someone reading Keans interview stating winning last night was a priority or words to that effect, then the following day he states he forfieted the game, what if someone bet a few bob based upon the first statement and then hears his 'forfiet' statement?

Someone could decide to make a few bob out of Kean here!!

Guest Rovers4Good

Kean had to say that to keep the owners happy plain and simple. Rovers got beat as they were rubbish all over the park and Cardiff were by far the better side. Kean left the players he mentioned behind as they are all still injured and he knows that. Playing 1 up top for me never works as we don't have the legs in midfield and this puts us up against it from the start and we didn't have a leader on the pitch who can rally the troops.

Kean knows full well he is out of his depth, we know he's well out of his depth but the people who matter don't and the longer they play the blind man the worse it's going to get.

Also, not listening to the fans is something that will come back and bite Venky's on the behind and from now it's only going to get worse as the fans are getting angry. :(

2 hopes, Bob Hope and No Hope. :(

How do you know there was no money gained, bet there are a few bookies looking at betting trends on last nights game now!!

Imagine someone reading Keans interview stating winning last night was a priority or words to that effect, then the following day he states he forfieted the game, what if someone bet a few bob based upon the first statement and then hears his 'forfiet' statement?

Someone could decide to make a few bob out of Kean here!!

I'd like to see thd betting trends since the V's took over

Didn't someone mention a few days back that their friends at a bookmakers were discussing Rovers repeated shipping of three goals per match? Personally I think it would be too tricky to organise that deliberately but everything about Venkys Rovers makes you stop and wonder these days.

Nobody is paying Kean to lose matches on purpose, it would be a waste of money, he does a good enough job without any incentive!

I can barely even enter a discussion about this joker these days, just hearing or thinking his name makes me want to shout things that don't even resemble words!

FGDJDZFGZDFVSDRFSGAF$ ZH CFS RV%G£YU NG

• 1 month later...

Didn't someone mention a few days back that their friends at a bookmakers were discussing Rovers repeated shipping of three goals per match? Personally I think it would be too tricky to organise that deliberately but everything about Venkys Rovers makes you stop and wonder these days.

And now it's 2-1 !!!

I smell corruption!!!

Not joking either!!

Archived