BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Is Not Going Any More?

colin

Right guys we need to wake up.

Yesterday I was going to boycott but since then I have read scores of Rovers fans who are now siding with the 'it's gone too far' media sheep.

If all those who want Kean out boycott we will be left with a ground full of apathetic hand sitting drones who are content to see the club p*ssed down the plughole.

So I now call on all boycotters to rethink and join me with renewed vigour in calling for Keans Head at every game.

It's painful, it's frustrating, it's maddenning but why let him off the hook?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those not going to go anymore that is your choice. however i think you are letting venkys and kean win. this is our club and not thiers. been here long before venkys and will be here long after. as glen says why should we move on. i will be getting a season ticket next season in the championship. rovers is a passion and is very hard to give up. if you are season ticket holders they have already got your money.

Not doing the 300 mile round trip anymore. Last game for me was Cardiff away which obviously left a very sour taste in the mouth.

What upsets me most is the fact that I have made some very good friends through Rovers and its meeting up with them that I'm missing more than the football.

2 seats in the BBE lower will not be used again between now and the end of the season unless kean goes and we get a proper manager in charge.

I've supported the club for over 50 years (first game back in 1961-62 season) but have not renewed my season ticket this year and won't buy another or go to a game until Venky's are gone.

In my opinion, Venky's are the cancer at the heart of our club - Kean is just a symptom of that cancer and, whilst temporarily alleviating the pain that Kean, undoubtedly, gives us all, the festering malignancy that is Venky's will continue to infect Blackburn Rovers F.C., and any future manager that is stupid enough to take Kean's place, after he is gone.

Why do some of you still suppose that everything will be fine when Kean goes? Who appointed him? Who have described him as "a brilliant manager" and recently given him a pay rise? Who have totally dismantled the management structures at the club and, ostensibly, left Kean running the whole show?

Yes, Kean is out of his depth, should never have been promoted to manager and should have been sacked months ago but he is not ultimately responsible for the mess we're in - that responsibility lies solely on the shoulders of Venky's.

I strongly urge anyone who has a season ticket to at least turn up at ewood. even if you dont go to the game at least turn up at the ground. i understand the reasons behind some fans chosing to boycott but i do think that staying away is much more likely to be viewed by outsiders as apathy rather than a stand against the owners. I URGE ALL FANS WHO ARE THINKING OF BOYCOTTING TO COME TO THE EWOOD WHEN WE PLAY STOKE AND THEN PEACEFULLY CIRCLE THE GROUND DURING THE GAME. Please let me know what you think?

Archived