BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Is Not Going Any More?

colin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I can stop going, it has been part of my life for too long. However if Venkys are still here at the end of the season I will not renew my ticket in the Jack Walker Stand. I will either buy a season ticket in the Blackburn End (should be plenty of good seats available) or just pick and choose what games I go to and buy a ticket on the day.

I get back to UK usually twice a year and time it to see 4 or 5 home games.

Whilst the RAOS and Kean are there I will never go back to Ewood nor spend one penny on Rovers.

PLus as I've said elsewhere I will never never do business with an Indian ever again. Its Thai and Chinese for me.

I have flown there to see Rovers atleast once in a season since 2004. This season´s trip is definitely cancelled. Bolton match was a huge turning point. Watching that I almost cried. My wife was watching too and she really couldn´t understand how much I hate the clown. Now Rovers´matches are definitely banned in this house. Even I don´t like myself when Kean hate takes control. Just can´t understand how Mrs. Kean let him stand there. Isn´t she afraid of his safety?

I get back to UK usually twice a year and time it to se 4 or 5 home games.

Whilst the RAOS and Kean are there I will never go back nor spend one penny on Rovers.

PLus as I've said elsewhere I will never never do business with an Indian ever again. Its Thai and Chinese for me.

Would burning Indian flag outside Ewood send a message?

I will continue to go, but will no longer go out of my way making an effort to attend games. I missed the WBA game to go out with the other half, and had a really good day so don't regret that at all, I would have been in a foul mood had I gone the game. I never used to miss games I am able to attend. Also done things like rang in sick to work to queue for Celtic tickets etc in the past, nothing like that anymore, not that I'll need to mind.

i'll still be going , nobody hears your voice if your sat at home in an armchair ,but i sympathise with those who make long journeys to get to ewood its easy for me i'm only 10mins away

Not seen a match since the League Cup quarter-final at Cardiff.

Spent more than £150 on tickets, travel, food etc plus more than 8 hours on the road only to be informed by the manager afterwards that he had decided to forfeit the match.

So there you have it - more than 50 years watching Rovers finished and I won't go again until there are changes.

Seeing the club suffering hurts like hell but those people no longer have my support.

I understand why people are saying that not going will do no good but i find it hard to stomach that my hard earned money is going to them when I purchase a ticket. That's what puts me off the most. Don't think I'll be going for the foreseeable future after Tuesday night....

I think I'm going into hibernation until Venky's have ###### off. This club is no longer Blackburn Rovers Football Club, it's "Venky's FC". They've ripped the soul out of the club and when I wake up in a few seasons and find us in League 1 or 2 I'll make my way to some games and watch Blackburn Rovers under a respectable owner and a respectable manager.

Uncle Jack would be turning in his grave. I'm not giving Venky's FC another penny. Why would I reward them for destroying this club. Something tells me these ###### won't be opening any fast food restaurants on these shores and if they do they'd better acquaint themselves with a good double glazing company.

Like many others on here, Cardiff was the final straw for me. I have problems with owners, but I think you can live with difficult/apathetic owners (Man u, Newcastle etc) and at least compete if you have a good manager in charge. Thats why Im refusing to go whilst Kean is still in charge, but would start going again if and when a new manager was appointed (altho if its Bruce, my boycott might go a while longer!), as opposed to needing the venkys to go before returning to Ewood!

My 41 years of attending Ewood ended on Tuesday until this idiot is removed from the managers chair.

Through thick and thin, having missed many family occasions including ruining mys sisters wedding video when Shearer scored versus Tottenham, many many miles travelled, vast thousands of cash spent this incompetent set up has got the better of me. I wont venture next Monday and have already handed my st over for the game. I much prefer earning some dubble bubble instead of having Kean and co ruin my evening. I wont even be bothered about the game I am that hurt.

KEAN OUT

Understandable that people don't want to go because of what's happening but if you have a ticket would it not be better to go and make the atmosphere as nasty for Kean as possible. We are going down anyway and it might as be with a fight. Never mind the players, there are only 5 or 6 who care and they get paid enough anyway.

Don't burn the Indian flag but burning pictures of Kean or Desai/the Venky's logo is fair game IMO. Pretty much anything goes. Also, flout all the banner bans, there is no way of stopping all of them getting in and I think it's time to make them personal as well.

Blocking the players from getting in/out would work too, they will turn on Kean at training if they feel too much heat. As Jim says, a pitch invasion would be the most effective and is morally the right thing to do but I just don't see it happening and I think the authorities would come down like a ton of bricks on any individuals caught doing it.

Lord Kitchener once said "your country needs you" now i say your club needs you,we need every voice we can muster at Ewoood, then at least we can say "it's better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all".Dont sit on your tickets HELP US FIGHT FOR OUR ROVERS

Merry Xmas to all supporters and familys

People have got to keep going to voice their disapproval at Venky's. Staying away will achieve nowt.

Completely wrong. Protesting in the ground has not worked. Staying away will make much more noise. The Venkeys and Kean cannot hide empty terracing and the Premier League administration will not be amused by an empty ground devaluing the myth that they have created surrounding their failing product.

Archived