BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Premier League Bosman list

Savory

Fair enough, but all the indications are that come February we will be a poorer side then, than we are now. :angry:

There's a worryingly high probability of that, yes, but for the moment it's all hearsay. Regardless, it's why I'd strongly consider looking at a lot of the names on that list...they'll all be well below market value at the moment.

I like how you think he struggles because of Everton's lack of creativity, but would blossom with ours...

We dont struggle to score goals this season. Despite being bottom we have already scored 9 more than Everton....Its keeping them out which has been our problem.

You missed 2010/11.

I like how you think he struggles because of Everton's lack of creativity, but would blossom with ours...

He was a good player a few years ago, but not any more.

True! Last thing we need is another Yakubu!

Bloody hell the money bolton willl save every week after the summer is un real, forgot the likes of sean davis were even there, Boltons list stands out more than any other with the amount of debt and likely relegation none of them are getting renewed

You missed 2010/11.

He was a good player a few years ago, but not any more.

Dont come on as often anymore but every name that got mentioned in the last window who was a realistic target you thought weren't good enough. I agree that Saha isn't in form and we shouldn't go for him but LeChuck you need to understand we aren't going to be signing players with the credentials of a Ba or a Papa Cisse. We are going to have to buy players who've fallen out of favour or are looking to rebuild their reputation or even looking to build a rep. I think striker wise we need players like Andy Johnson or a Nicky Maynard. Johnson because he works hard and defends from the front, Yak doesn't do that and we need to take pressure off our defence. Maynard scores goals but he would bring hunger and determination.

As far as midfield and fullbacks where we are weak, i'm not sure. I would take Ridgewell, which i've heard from a few people close to the club, whether he could play rb though i'm not sure. We definately need rb and a cm.

We should be trying to sign either Saha or Rodallega - both score goals, and both would add something.

Also Diame from Wigan would be decent too & perhaps Darren Gibson from United if the price is right.

Interesting that Bolton have a massive list out of contract, would Ivan Klasnic be worth a shout?

If I remember rightly, one of the reasons why Coyle isn't under the same degree of criticism as Baldrick is that one of his tasks on appointment was to manage a reduction in their debt by replacing high-earners by younger players.

Wouldn't Klasnic's wage-demands be out of the question for our owners?

Realistic players that would improve our team no end!!

Tomas Rosicky

Habib Beye

Carlos Cuellar

Salomon Kalou

Sylvain Distin

Stephen Kelly

Fabio Aurelio

Darron Gibson

Simeon Jackson

Jack Colback

Hendry Thomas

Hugo Rodallega

Mohamed Diame

I think most on that list will either command wages well out of our reach, or in my opinion will not offer what we need. Perhaps one or two of them as loans would be more realistic but none of the ones who would realistically come particularly inspire.

Archived