BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hypothetical Question(s)

I'm genuinely interested to see how much people's opinion on Kean is based on results and how much based on personal dislikes (naturally I'm sure there'll be a huge amount who feel its both).

So if we survived this season, what would your opinion on Kean as a manager be and would you see him capable of managing a team to safety in future, though of course it wouldn't be certain safety.

If we finished 15th this season what would your opinion of his credentials as a manager be then?

Please do not fill this thread with 'it's not going to happen' etc because this is a hypothetical question. I'm just trying to gauge how much of the personal side of things is heightened by the poor league position.

Anyone who has a picture of her as their avatar is either completely unaware of the dire situation that we find ourelves in, or is a troll. Either way you're annoying me.

I will never, ever, like the man or cheer for him or anything like that.

But if, and that's a big if, he can start putting together some wins and turn us into at least a safe mid-table side, then I'll tolerate him. Would certainly help if he could stop with the ridiculous positive spin in every interview he gives tho. And fine him a weeks wages for every time he uses "young" and "team" in the same sentence. I do think he's learning and improving as a manager, but "improvement" is based on a very, very, low level to begin with and might very well not be rapid enough.

Keeping us up shouldn't be seen as an achievement - it's his fault why we're down there in the first place.

He took over a top-10 squad in late December and almost got us relegated by May, just scraping survival on the last day of the season.

I don't like the man, he's an absolute liar, but based on his performance alone - he's been an unmitigated disaster and has proven time and time again that he's nowhere near up to the job.

I'm genuinely interested to see how much people's opinion on Kean is based on results and how much based on personal dislikes (naturally I'm sure there'll be a huge amount who feel its both).

So if we survived this season, what would your opinion on Kean as a manager be and would you see him capable of managing a team to safety in future, though of course it wouldn't be certain safety.

If we finished 15th this season what would your opinion of his credentials as a manager be then?

Please do not fill this thread with 'it's not going to happen' etc because this is a hypothetical question. I'm just trying to gauge how much of the personal side of things is heightened by the poor league position.

Braddock my opinion of Kean was formed last season and coincidentally the game against NUFC. We were damned lucky to get a 0-0 result cos his team set up was just awful. No one on the right side of midfield leaving Salgado exposed to two players attacking him. And all that right under his nose in the first half! Since then Keans midfield set up has left us exposed time and again so that until we played Fulham we've needed to score 3 to win a match. Whatever happens will not change my opinion that he is clueless as a manager. As a person his personality, his lies, his deceit and his treachery do not affect that judgement... they just add to my loathing!

As for you why do you even need to ask and why the hell do you still use that stupid avatar? We all know that you have a stubborn streak but to continue displaying that that woman with apparent pride despite what she has done to the club to date just makes me wonder if you are actually a closet Burnley supporter. I can think of no other reason.

Bradock's this sites equivalent of Adrian Durham. A wind up merchant. The avatar and the signiture say all you need to know about the bloke.

Nah, people who have little common sense dont wind me up, I just feel sorry for them, except Kean and as for the silly avatar, as I said previously, may the flees of a thousand camels infest her arsehole!!

Some people now feeling a bit sorry for him, after realising how bad Venky's have been.

He's one component of the axis of evil. Venky's, Anderson and Kean have brought this club to it's knees. They're all in it up their necks. I wont be happy until all those three are gone.

Spot on Den,absolutely spot on!

Archived