BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] We Are The Rovrs

Completely agree.

It irritates me when anyone tries to make out that any of this is the fans' fault.

Poor ownership and horrendous management by an absolute amateur is why we're in the bottom 3 and likely to be relegated.

What the fans do is of little relevance to the situation when we have Kean setting the team up for defeat week after week.

Completely agree.

It irritates me when anyone tries to make out that any of this is the fans' fault.

Poor ownership and horrendous management by an absolute amateur is why we're in the bottom 3 and likely to be relegated.

What the fans do is of little relevance to the situation when we have Kean setting the team up for defeat week after week.

Just out of interest, where did I say or refer that anything was the fans fault?

What I do say is the die is now cast as far as this season is concerned in my opinion and the only positive influence any fan can have is get behind the team starting tomorrow.

Please post appropriately if anyone has a more definitive solution between now and June.

Kean out and Venkys out are both accepted as givens. A solution means life after.........

Just out of interest, where did I say or refer that anything was the fans fault?

What I do say is the die is now cast as far as this season is concerned in my opinion and the only positive influence any fan can have is get behind the team starting tomorrow.

Please post appropriately if anyone has a more definitive solution between now and June.

Kean out and Venkys out are both accepted as givens. A solution means life after.........

"get behind the team"

"make Ewood a fortress"

What does that even mean? It's just a bunch of empty words that might sound good at first but are inherently worthless. The fans HAVE turned up in their thousands to support the club, and it still hasn't made Kean a good manager or given Venky's an ounce of sense. Do you think that's going to change... Really?

And before you say 'I'd like to hear your solution.' I'll be honest, I don't have one. Because I'm smart enough to know that this is out of the average Joe's hands. The only hope is that Venky's bugger off soon and allow an able buyer to limit the damage they've wrought here.

To be fair, darrenrover just seem to be trying his best in attempting to rally us to get together and shout along for the team. It isn't his fault that we are lumbered with the likes of Venky's or Kean. Leave the lad alone, I'm sure he had the best intentions with his post.

Of course, it won't make any difference but let's stop arguing amongst ourselves. Kean and Venky's have tried to turn fan against fan enough as it is, without us making it easy for them.

I'm with darrenrover. Regarding this season, the time for finding solutions and stimulating change has passed. We can't sign any more players, Venkys won't sack Kean, and until summer they won't even consider selling the club. There's 14 games left and we just have to hope that what Kean and the squad can produce is enough.

Why not stop stressing out and just get what we can out of what we've got. Lets savour these last games and enjoy them as much as possible, it could be a while before we're back here again.

I'm with darrenrover. Regarding this season, the time for finding solutions and stimulating change has passed. We can't sign any more players, Venkys won't sack Kean, and until summer they won't even consider selling the club. There's 14 games left and we just have to hope that what Kean and the squad can produce is enough.

Why not stop stressing out and just get what we can out of what we've got. Lets savour these last games and enjoy them as much as possible, it could be a while before we're back here again.

How about "endure" as opposed to "enjoy"? Can't see where the enjoyment will come from.

To be fair, darrenrover just seem to be trying his best in attempting to rally us to get together and shout along for the team. It isn't his fault that we are lumbered with the likes of Venky's or Kean. Leave the lad alone, I'm sure he had the best intentions with his post.

Of course, it won't make any difference but let's stop arguing amongst ourselves. Kean and Venky's have tried to turn fan against fan enough as it is, without us making it easy for them.

I agree entirely. I said it earlier, i think the thread was born from frustration. I don't want to put words into the blokes mouth, but i suspect the thread was cooked up by a need to help the situation. I thik all Rovers fans, no matter what the intricacies of their support can appreciate that.

Christ i have even woke myslef in the middle of the night with an idea which will shift the whole axis. Only for the cold light of day to expose all the many many failings and highlight the sheer ridiculous nature of the idea, Get this...my latest midnight awakening involved beaming a light onto the outer walls of Ewood (ala Thundercats!!!) spelling the words 'Venky's Out' from the safe vantage point of Nuttal Street during an evening game.

Singing, having a laugh, watching players like Yakubu do their stuff. We'll miss it if we go down and its back to average footballers in half full stadiums, even this season.

I don't know if you were going for comedy here but that's gold! :lol:

Enjoy the fact the club's on its arse and enjoy the silky skills of Yakubu. :D

Nah your views on Allardyce and how great it would be when we got shut of him are all the Rovers-related comedy I'll need for the next few years, even if its as black as it gets.

Brilliant comeback.

If all else fails, think up totally irrelevant, totally inaccurate statements. :)

Brilliant comeback.

If all else fails, think up totally irrelevant, totally inaccurate statements. :)

Totally inaccurate, you were a big fan of his then were you? Wow, my memory must be really going. Yes his sacking has absolutely no relevance to our impending relegation, you're right as ever. Just as you're totally spot on to mock the ability of Yakubu, a player who's goalscoring record at the highest level is a humiliation for former title winners like Rovers.

Totally inaccurate, you were a big fan of his then were you? Wow, my memory must be really going. Yes his sacking has absolutely no relevance to our impending relegation, you're right as ever. Just as you're totally spot on to mock the ability of Yakubu, a player who's goalscoring record at the highest level is a humiliation for former title winners like Rovers.

Pur-lease. Don't try to turn this around on me after that dingus of a post. You'll need a few crates of prozac to get the fans enjoying the mess that's befallen their club.

Pur-lease. Don't try to turn this around on me after that dingus of a post. You'll need a few crates of prozac to get the fans enjoying the mess that's befallen their club.

I can't see any relevance to the original thread unless I'm mistaken.

Is MSN Messenger, Skype or Facebook not the place for tiffs and spats!

Bloody nora! I've protested many times this season but from what I've read, Darren is taking some 'way over the top' stick.

I protest hard and get behind the team hard. I get behind the team hard, not just to encourage them, but I feel it's part of being a fan and part of trying to enjoy the match day irrespective of what is going on, on the pitch.

In isolation, what we are watching on the pitch isn't anywhere near as bad as a lot of lower league teams in the country. Of course once we bring Keane and Venkys into the mix, then we do have something to be peed off about.

I reckon that by making noise etc at games, more than anything else, is about keeping pride in the part of BRFC that we own, which is ourselves and our reputation. Our reputation isn't governed by having good players or good owners.

Bloody nora! I've protested many times this season but from what I've read, Darren is taking some 'way over the top' stick.

I protest hard and get behind the team hard. I get behind the team hard, not just to encourage them, but I feel it's part of being a fan and part of trying to enjoy the match day irrespective of what is going on, on the pitch.

In isolation, what we are watching on the pitch isn't anywhere near as bad as a lot of lower league teams in the country. Of course once we bring Keane and Venkys into the mix, then we do have something to be peed off about.

I reckon that by making noise etc at games, more than anything else, is about keeping pride in the part of BRFC that we own, which is ourselves and our reputation. Our reputation isn't governed by having good players or good owners.

exactly. in my opinion its Protest Venky's, Ignore Kean, Support the Lads. Although I would say the vast majority of the fans still going are supporting the team, so i'm not sure a rallying cry is necessary.

Archived