BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brfc Action Group - Open Floor Meeting

The BRFC Action Group intends to hold an open floor meeting for all members of the group to raise any issues, concerns and ideas they have regarding the direction of the group.

It is also an opportunity for people who are unaware of the Action Group's plans and ideas to come along and have a listen, join in and see if they want to put their efforts into the cause.

Hopefully this meeting will be well attended and we can discuss any points people wish to raise and move forward with unity and strength.

The meeting will take place at 2pm on Sunday April 15th at Longshaw Working Men’s Club, Bryan Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 3PH

This meeting will also include an election for the committee in order to elect 3 NEW committee members. Anyone who wishes to nominate themselves for election needs to email their intention to do so to Secretary@brfcactiongroup.co.uk before midday Saturday 7th April.

The BRFC Action Group intends to hold an open floor meeting for all members of the group to raise any issues, concerns and ideas they have regarding the direction of the group.

It is also an opportunity for people who are unaware of the Action Group's plans and ideas to come along and have a listen, join in and see if they want to put their efforts into the cause.

Hopefully this meeting will be well attended and we can discuss any points people wish to raise and move forward with unity and strength.

The meeting will take place at 2pm on Sunday April 15th at Longshaw Working Men’s Club, Bryan Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 3PH

This meeting will also include an election for the committee in order to elect 3 NEW committee members. Anyone who wishes to nominate themselves for election needs to email their intention to do so to Secretary@brfcactiongroup.co.uk before midday Saturday 7th April.

i will be attending as its a great opportunity for people to get their veiws accross

Has anyone who went on about the last elections put themselves forward ?

To answer that question, not one of them has pal :lol: :lol:

However deadline for nominations now extended until 5pm Monday, due to not being able to get the vote live as soon as we thought.

To answer that question, not one of them has pal :lol: :lol:

If that is aimed at me, Mark knows why I won't be standing. But this is no time for reopening old wounds. If they think they can make a go of it, they should be encouraged. It's their methods I criticized not their aims.

(Please don't use that word again) he media. They don't care about us.

The media don't care about anyone bar themselves, but they are easily manipulated. Look at all the media attention Neil is getting BRIST, look at all the exposure Glen got the protests. The fact the club has been unable to sell the easy "underdog fighting above it's weight" angle to the media isn't the media's fault. You don't blame the shoppers for not liking your product.

If that is aimed at me, Mark knows why I won't be standing. But this is no time for reopening old wounds. If they think they can make a go of it, they should be encouraged. It's their methods I criticized not their aims.

Wasn't a dig at anyone, i was just answering the question which i interpreted to be about those who 'complained' that it was not open to everyone last time and felt they could not stand.

• Backroom

You know I'd love someone with an alternative viewpoint to stand I think it could add some diversity and a fresh outlook at times.

Would do myself but even if I could get voted on I couldn't commit the time these guys do.

I would say if anyone thinks they could offer something then stand up and say so even if you haven't agreed with everything so far

You know I'd love someone with an alternative viewpoint to stand I think it could add some diversity and a fresh outlook at times.

Would do myself but even if I could get voted on I couldn't commit the time these guys do.

I would say if anyone thinks they could offer something then stand up and say so even if you haven't agreed with everything so far

I too hope people put themselves forward , this is NOT just a protest group, as things occurring over the next couple of weeks will show. People have many different skills and idea's, and all I would ask for is that people who can offer to be pro-active, even if they do not agree with things which have occurred or approaches used in the past take this opportunity to be part of a group firmly focused on a well run rovers, for the benefit of all.

The Action Group is by no means a closed group, its just a group of supporters who came together from shaing the same beliefs, and a group who wanted to be pro-active in their approach for change.

As supporters each and everyone is a piece of blackburn rovers, when so many pieces become one then hope is replaced with results,

Deadline for candidates is 5pm today, and Bio's and voting procedure will be on the groups website later this evening

Thank you to everyone who put themselves forward to join the committee, the voting system is now up on the link below, whilst votes will also be taken in person at the open floor meeting next week,

Nice to see a mixture of ages, men and women standing too

http://brfcactiongroup.co.uk/xxxxx-committee-election-xxxxx/

I too hope people put themselves forward , this is NOT just a protest group, as things occurring over the next couple of weeks will show. People have many different skills and idea's, and all I would ask for is that people who can offer to be pro-active, even if they do not agree with things which have occurred or approaches used in the past take this opportunity to be part of a group firmly focused on a well run rovers, for the benefit of all.

The Action Group is by no means a closed group, its just a group of supporters who came together from shaing the same beliefs, and a group who wanted to be pro-active in their approach for change.

As supporters each and everyone is a piece of blackburn rovers, when so many pieces become one then hope is replaced with results,

Deadline for candidates is 5pm today, and Bio's and voting procedure will be on the groups website later this evening

Sadly your efforts / methods alienated some supporters. Who will take some convincing to get them back on board.

Sadly your efforts / methods alienated some supporters. Who will take some convincing to get them back on board.

oh ..thanks for the input .

For the record - the Stuart Wilkinson who is standing for BRAG is not me. Having been asked about half a dozen times today!

haha ..i thought it was.

Anyone who is doing anything I have respect for. Anyone who criticized them is a fool. From day 1. The media, passers by, and blind sheep who are led to their demise by keeping quiet.

I just wish one of our players had the balls to come out and speak the truth and forsake the loyalty fee or whatever they have from the club. You're already rich what's another 100k-200k. Do something that people will remember you for.

Archived