BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v. Norwich City; 21/4/2012

m1st

Out of interest, does anyone else absolutely hate the "How **** must you be, we're winning (insert score)" song? Its the most replusive, idiotic, disloyal thing we could possibly sing right after scoring a goal. Its basically calling our own players crap right after they've done something good, what kind of motivation is that? When I see fans who've sat there mute throughout every song encouraging the team, and then jump up like they've had an electric shock to belt that rubbish out it makes my blood boil. Hopefully as little of it filters through to the players as possible but I honestly can't think of anything worse to sing right after we've scored. Wish people would stop doing it.

It's only suppose to be tongue in cheek though isn't it really? I think the Wolves fans where actually singing it when their team was behind as in "How **** must you be, you've only scored (insert number of goal conceded)".

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of interest, does anyone else absolutely hate the "How **** must you be, we're winning (insert score)" song? Its the most replusive, idiotic, disloyal thing we could possibly sing right after scoring a goal. Its basically calling our own players crap right after they've done something good, what kind of motivation is that? When I see fans who've sat there mute throughout every song encouraging the team, and then jump up like they've had an electric shock to belt that rubbish out it makes my blood boil. Hopefully as little of it filters through to the players as possible but I honestly can't think of anything worse to sing right after we've scored. Wish people would stop doing it.

Almost as mindless as booing our own players/substitutions - Petrovic might not be the greatest player, but to boo him was crazy and hardly likely to help a player that clearly struggles with confidence ( good on him for doing ok!)

VITAL WIN,then bleeding qpr win,im praying chelski get the result they need in the camp nou

:rover: last nights result is vital for us,we had the best record of any team at stamford bridge,we even drew with that clown kidd in charge.i think villa are in the mire now :wacko::brfcsmilie:

Archived