BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Owd hag?

Also just read a rumour that she is to step down from Rovers board to concentrate on the rest of her empire - anyone know if theres anything in it? Hoping its true as numb nuts position would be seriously weakened.

I agree, if she does step down, another problem occurs as only she has passed the fit and proper persons test!

Also just read a rumour that she is to step down from Rovers board to concentrate on the rest of her empire - anyone know if theres anything in it?

Probably not.

How would the club cope without her hands on / micro style of management? If she'd been concentrating on Rovers for the last 20 months I genuinely fear for the rest of her empire. Well maybe "fear" is the wrong word, more like giggle in anticipation.

Probably not.

How would the club cope without her hands on / micro style of management? If she'd been concentrating on Rovers for the last 20 months I genuinely fear for the rest of her empire. Well maybe "fear" is the wrong word, more like giggle in anticipation.

Too be honest its here in my view where the main problem lies. She seems to want to micromanage rovers but at the same time she cant have enough time to do it whilst managing the rest of their company(of course she also knows nothing about football). She didnt leave in place the people capable fo doing it, and its left numb nuts with soo much power and influence. Now the rest of the companies are struggling she can give even less time to rovers. Maybe this is why Shabby seems to be getting more influence. Unless of course Shebby is simply a PR exercise and they have given more influence to numb nuts who has a greater freedom to sign who he wants etc?

Deary me. Is there an ounce of class in you?

In all fairness to Abbey, the woman has not earned one ounce of respect with her treatment of genuine Rovers supporters, in fact I will go as far as to say she has intimidated them in more ways than one, hopefully, the court case will be soon, lock her up and lose the key!!

Looking at the definition of Bitch, I think Abbey got it spot on, see below!

The word "bitch", literally meaning a female dog, is a common slang term in the English language, especially used as a denigrating term applied to a person, commonly a woman. It often refers to someone who is belligerent, unreasonable, rudely intrusive or aggressive.

• Moderation Lead

There is a way to call people out without sounding like a complete pleb yourself. It's called 'retaining your dignity.'

Not that word again.....

Deary me. Is there an ounce of class in you?

Shilleto rides again.

There is a way to call people out without sounding like a complete pleb yourself. It's called 'retaining your dignity.'

And you've never made a pleb of yourself stillletto or whatever your called now .

tell you what ,even from day one when she came to ewood ,her once and only time ,she didnt even have the decency or respect for the fans ,to go go on the pitch for the big screen interview. She instead opted to hide away and do her pathetic interview.

has she been to court ? does anyone know?

tell you what ,even from day one when she came to ewood ,her once and only time ,she didnt even have the decency or respect for the fans ,to go go on the pitch for the big screen interview. She instead opted to hide away and do her pathetic interview.

has she been to court ? does anyone know?

As far as I know, the case was deferred, havent heard anything since, I would hope its soon and she is found guilty as then she couldnt ever be a director or owner of Rovers again!!

I half agree with you. Has the belligerent, unreasonable, rudely intrusive or aggressive lady been to Court yet?

sorry to upset you stilletto camel toe or whatever. Please feel free to ignore me again and dont stalk me again.

Grow up mate. If I didn't know you were an adult (you do post pictures of yourself on here from time to time, and I assume it is you), I would honestly think that you were about twelve.

Sorry, but in case you hadn't noticed we have been stripped of all dignity since these mongrels arrived. I agree with the sentiment of retaining dignity but lines were crossed a long time ago and the concept of dignity was entirely absent from the Venky's dictionary from the start along with honesty, tradition, loyalty, intelligence, acumen, decency, honour and integrity. Why should we owe them what they clearly have no concept or respect for?

Has the ugly, haggard, miserable, obese, wretched, moronic, pathetic mess been to court yet?

Love it! :lol:

Archived