BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast 38

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

BRFCS Podcast 38 sees the start of a new season of podcasts for 2012-13. The first in the new series features chief reporter Kamy and assistant editor Eddie catching up on Rovers news with BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu.

Our thanks to podcast producer J*B (Josh) for the production of this podcast.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-38.mp3

Guest Wen Y Hu

Thanks for the feedback, guys. The file has been uploaded to the main host server since before I posted the thread. Since posting it, I have flown nearly half way around the world, but it seems the file is still being polled to the mirror servers from which it becomes available for downloading. Typically the process takes a few hours to complete, but every so often it takes an absolute age.

Give a shout on here if anyone has any luck and then it can be published to the front page. Thanks in advance.

Wen Y Hu is currently.. well, as it stands nobody knows where he is, but hes in transit between Japan and Blackburn.

Im trying to upload an alternative version to the server. Give me 10minutes 51seconds plus time for the server to realise its there. Sorry for the delay.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-38-new.mp3 

Thats another version, uploaded to the servers. May take a while to reach the server as the original still hasn't.

Hopefully that will work in a couple of hours.

Guest Wen Y Hu

Apologies for the delay. I deleted the file and then re-uploaded the same file so that the process of the file registering with the mirror servers would recommence. That was around 9:30 this morning, so it took about 5 and a half hours before Teacup reported that it was available. That's pretty standard, so goodness knows why the file originally failed to register properly. We're looking into the problem now. (Note that the other file uploaded by Josh, BRFCS-38-new.mp3, is also deleted from the server to avoid replication.)

It's downloading to my phone ok!

Looking forward to a good listen - I've missed these!

Enjoy the listen on the way into work! I'm back in the UK now - good to be back, too.

Archived