BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group

mark1875

• Backroom

You're clearly as thick as pig Kean, come back when you can string a sentence together numb nuts.

At least your mates can debate a subject in a clear and coherent manner.

Wow 3 insults and STILL not a single coherent argument in answer to either myself or bundesburn.

What a WUM you truly are.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow 3 insults and STILL not a single coherent argument in answer to either myself or bundesburn.

What a WUM you truly are.

What you need to understand is people on this site are not here to answer your questions mike, if posters feel the need to respond they will, but you need to have a bit of respect, and then people will show you respect and address the points you make. No amount of baiting from either yourself or you little band of followers will change that, the more seasoned posters have seen that tactic come and go over many years, so I wouldn't bother.

Just a bit of advice, I suggest you take it.

Ps - what the hell is a WUM? I've been called it twice now, should I be offended :lol: or is it in reference to Mike and T.J.Newton needing female company?

What you need to understand is people on this site are not here to answer your questions mike, if posters feel the need to respond they will, but you need to have a bit of respect, and then people will show you respect and address the points you make. No amount of baiting from either yourself or you little band of followers will change that, the more seasoned posters have seen that tactic come and go over many years, so I wouldn't bother.

Just a bit of advice, I suggest you take it.

Ps - what the hell is a WUM? I've been called it twice now, should I be offended :lol: or is it in reference to Mike and T.J.Newton needing female company?

Now then mr baggins

You're clearly as thick as pig Kean, come back when you can string a sentence together numb nuts.

At least your mates can debate a subject in a clear and coherent manner.

Alright, tough guy!!!(what was was you saying about keyboard warriors, pathetic response tinchy),

Which part of this-"I don't understand, So your just being an argumentative hypocrite then(just for the sake of it!)-Total WUM(and not even a funny or half intelligent one)"- whats to difficult for you to understand?(i intentionally try to write as basic as I can so dimwits like you can understand)

I don't follow anyone or have any alliances with anybody in particular on here, I just respond to what I'm reading which is mostly utter bollards in your case, if you actually put up a good argument id agree with you, but you don't, all you have to say is 'what have you done'(which is an ignorant naive response) and throw silly insults.

Alright, tough guy!!!(what was was you saying about keyboard warriors, pathetic response tinchy),

Which part of this-"I don't understand, So your just being an argumentative hypocrite then(just for the sake of it!)-Total WUM(and not even a funny or half intelligent one)"- whats to difficult for you to understand?(i intentionally try to write as basic as I can so dimwits like you can understand)

I don't follow anyone or have any alliances with anybody in particular on here, I just respond to what I'm reading which is mostly utter bollards in your case, if you actually put up a good argument id agree with you, but you don't, all you have to say is 'what have you done'(which is an ignorant naive response) and throw silly insults.

:lol::lol:

You've brightened up my morning T.J

• 2 weeks later...

They love making statements. Are they gonna make another about Appleton?

Perhaps an apology?

Yes, good old Braddock. Just what we need right now, another long drawn-out thread on BRAG!

Much more rewarding than basking in the joy of a victory at the Emirates. Let's not have that "togetherness" feeling for long eh?

W.U.M.

Yes, good old Braddock. Just what we need right now, another long drawn-out thread on BRAG!

Much more rewarding than basking in the joy of a victory at the Emirates. Let's not have that "togetherness" feeling for long eh?

W.U.M.

I didn't bump the thread.

Archived