BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Flags on display

You may have noticed that there is a steady increase of flags being displayed over the netted segregation area directly behind the Darwen End goal. There will be a number on display again on Friday night v Cardiff.

If you have one and want to add to the visual support, please feel free to bring it along. The game is on TV too so will no doubt it would get good coverage!

Are flags and banners now no longer a fire hazard?

Probably not until they contain the words VENKY'S (this was ok previously but loyalties have changed to keep a job) / AGNEW / KUNG FU PANDA (delete as appropriate) OUT, then by some mystical forces the words cause a chemical reaction with the material and are prone to ignite

Hi Ben,

Josh normally looks after the big BRFCS one at home (well, he kindly put it out for the Bolton game). It's in my car for tonight's game, but Josh isn't sure if he can make it, so I'll be with Andy outside Blues as a back-up plan if that's ok?

Same again for Brighton game - if you don't sit in the Darwen End get someone to take it in for you - if you're struggling give me a shout.

There were 3 against Cardiff - should be at least 4 or 5 (so far) against Brighton.

Are you ok to take in my "Sod off Venkys" flag for the next home game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jack Walker flags and banners should be all over the ground for the arrival of the morons from Pune.

I'd like to see a club offical remove a banner stating our love of Jack on it.

LOVE JACK

HATE DESAI

• 9 months later...

Just re-opening this... hopefully the display of flags have been noticed at recent games!

If anybody (or a group) who want theirs displaying behind the Darwen End goal, feel free to give me a shout. Or if you are in the DE yourself feel free to add to the visual support.

We've had 2 or 3 on display regularly, so room for at least a couple more!

Not the best image, but you get the idea ;)

552712_207079679467095_782769244_n.jpg

Archived