BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Adam Henley

47er

If Lowe is injured and Bruno has gone home, then I take it we have to play a reserve or academy player RB.

As soon as the transfer window opened, we should have started looking for a CB who can play RB.....average ones who can do a job without costing goals.....get rid of some of the serious deadwood like Linganzi and Marcus Olsson to pay for it.

If Lowe is injured and Bruno has gone home, then I take it we have to play a reserve or academy player RB.

As soon as the transfer window opened, we should have started looking for a CB who can play RB.....average ones who can do a job without costing goals.....get rid of some of the serious deadwood like Linganzi and Marcus Olsson to pay for it.

Is Ryan Edwards back from loan, can he possibly play at fullback? Or Raheem Hanley?

• Backroom
Is Ryan Edwards back from loan, can he possibly play at fullback? Or Raheem Hanley?

Edwards: Not sure it'd be best to debut someone out of position, but needs must I guess.

R.Hanley: More your engine room, box-to-box player. But similar players have been fine at rb before, like Emerton and Reid. In fact I believe Reid has made the position his own at West Brom haha.

• 8 months later...

Archived