BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Happy Birthday Dingles

To our six fingered, banjo playing, sister loving, knuckle dragging, neanderthals down the 65....Happy Birthday!

34 years today!

1979, the year of Ford Zodiacs, Hillman Imps, bus conductors, Watneys Pale Ale, Larry Grayson, Pans People etc.

The year before I was born!!!

I hope they never beat us in my lifetime... Dingle Scum!!!!!!

To our six fingered, banjo playing, sister loving, knuckle dragging, neanderthals down the 65....Happy Birthday!

34 years today!

1979, the year of Ford Zodiacs, Hillman Imps, bus conductors, Watneys Pale Ale, Larry Grayson, Pans People etc.

Many happy returns.

"David Dunn is blue n white....."

34 years today!

still driving the same cars down there and watching tv in black n white. only thing changed is the bus conductors are women

still driving the same cars down there and watching tv in black n white. only thing changed is the bus conductors are women

They still throw stones at the moon down that way.

I remember the game well, although it was far from being a memorable game.

In fact, the most memorable thing in it, was when the Dingle centre half, Jim Thomson, got into a terrible flap with himself, with exaggerated flailing arms and uncoordinated feet, when he attempted a bit of far from fancy footwork in making a really pointless back pass to their goalie when under no pressure whatsoever. It really did encapsulate in one moment, the Dingle's lifelong lack of quality and what they must go through on a weekly basis as a Dingle, with nothing to admire.

The Dingle fans applauded the pathetic back pass, which just showed how desperate they were, but the mass of Rover's fans also spontaneously applauded it, not in admiration, but in a sarcastic, ironic way, such was the complete lack of dexterity exhibited by Mr. Thomson, which deserved, and got, our acknowledgment.

Guest Norbert

34 years today!

And 2 years before I was born.

34 years today!

That was also the year I was posted to Scotland. Spent my first year operating out of the Glasgow office, then I chose to move my office to a defence contractor in Dunfermline living and working from there and covering the rest of Scotland and Northern Ireland. Been there ever since.

Archived