BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chuckle Chuckle Vision!

Does this mean anything is fair game for posting now ? Or is this just a thread trying to wind people up ? Just asking.. The above post is funny but the opening post is blatant trolling for reactions.

No, its funny cos they're thick as sh*t. That's it.

The second geezer talked a lot of sense in my opinion. There will be civil war in this country, mark my words.

There would be if Anjem Choudary & the EDL had their way. I say round up all the brainwashed nutters on both sides, dump them on a desert island and let them go Lord of the Flies on each other.

Guest Norbert

I remember my dad telling he he did exactly the same thing with some dumb squaddie, except the third person had a big soup ladel. The squaddie never worked it out.

Those threads ???

Your the one taking the you know what out of the EDL though. .. It's funny how you posted it in the other thread first though . Agenda ? I would bet my life on it .

I shouldnt really have to justify anything to you,

I initially put the post in the other thread because im sure i remember seeing something similar in there recently and i couldn't see any wher else relevant to put it, i remived it within minutes as i didnt want to instigate another bs political debate(i just thought it was a funny video, thats all)

"Agenda", that word really needs to be replaced with something else by the mods, im not at all political so what possible agenda could i have.

The video clip its self i randomly came across yesterday and it nade me chuckle so i wanted to share it, i wont be replying to anymore daft remarks you make abbey, so please excuse my ignorance in advance.

• Backroom

Thought id start a thread just for video clips that give you a chuckle

(sorry if a similar thread already exists, but I cant see one)

Cant beat a good old edf interview for starters...

http://youtu.be/pUfZ2Di4EYk

:lol::lol: :lol: the best satirical comedy writers in the world couldn't write a sketch that good.

The first two to speak must be among the thickest people in the country, unbelievable.

In fairness though I disagree with the EDL at least the third guy seemed to have a bit of intelligence and was able to put accross a point without shouting and swearing

Archived