BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shared travel to games (home and away) & Member Map

Time to resurrect two old features in one. Traditionally it's about the time of the season that we start connecting people who want to share petrol (or even group up on the train) for home and away games.

Also, something we (well, Biddy) wrote years ago, partly to assist in this is our member map, where any forum member can put a marker in our map to say where they are based and so you can find other fans near you.

http://www.brfcs.com/membermap/

Guest Norbert

Well you're not mapping my member!

Anyway, if there are anyone near me (Coventry), sorry but I can't help. The inability to drive gets in the way somewhat.

I travel on my own in a car from Baxenden. I would be happy to share with someone though I must warn that I like to go earlyish. At least an hour and a quarter before the kick off.

I'm no longer in East Kent, deffo no-one near me!

I live in East Sussex, nearer France than it is to London, let alone Blackburn. But as I work most Friday nights to 'at least' 2 or 3 am. Can't always travel.

We live in Lancaster which, in football terms, is on the way to Carlisle, Barrow and Workington. But we go to half a dozen away games a season. That's me and our three lads. One or two spaces in the car and we have a family rail card which means the kids can get a return to Birmingham for less than about six quid. We can take two more kids and two adults on that card.

I live a few mins away from the reebok, Atherton if anybody knows it, im hoping to do public transport for most of it so i can have a pint but im more than happy to share once in a while if required...

Season ticket holder so majority of home games for me...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived