SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] women's euros

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you arsene in disguise? You don't win 4th. You only win if you're 1st

They had a good team.

I'm sure if England finished fourth in the World Cup, a lot of people would be happy about that. They would have had to win a number of games to get there, the Semi-Finals.

That doesn't negate a fact that the team that defeated England at the Women's Euro has a fairly good track record. Seems that is all someone was saying. I will be careful with semantics next time.

It's the fact that Wenger seems to thinks that finishing 4th in the league counts as winning when it's what you need to qualify for the champions league but isn't really winning. That's all. You said win 4th and it made me think of him. Nothing to do with what whoever achieved.

They had a good team.

I'm sure if England finished fourth in the World Cup, a lot of people would be happy about that. They would have had to win a number of games to get there, the Semi-Finals.

That doesn't negate a fact that the team that defeated England at the Women's Euro has a fairly good track record. Seems that is all someone was saying. I will be careful with semantics next time.

To finish 4th in a World Cup they would have lost the semi final...

Just 2 things at once? Don't you know that most women are great at multitasking and aren't happy unless they are doing at least 5 things at the same time?

they bang on about multitasking, when in truth they dont do anything really well.

Archived