BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fecking Baking

Guest Norbert

First time I've seen a rant about such a show :D. In Mary's defence, her books are good for cakes.

But on a related note, that sanctamonius fat tongued nobber Jamie Oliver annoys me. He has become Bono with an olive oil fetish.

Think it's the great british bakeoff. I accidentally watched my first episode if that's the right word, yesterday when we were all busy and nobody could be bothered to turn the background tv off. It was mildly interesting but I couldn't see why they were getting so worked up about a few cakes. They weren't even masterpieces to look at in most cases (the cakes, not the women)

May I assume that the programme is called "Baking?" What channel and day is it on.

The model comment got me interested.

Its ' The Great British Bakeoff ' think its BBC2. Be warned you might want to go gouge your eyes out after seeing Sue Perkins.

• 2 weeks later...

here's my cake but it's really bad, its not cooked properly and I got it wrong.

flutters eyelids

man:best cake I've ever tasted

Surely that's men's fault , not women's. If men are daft enough to fall for it, why not use it? I never have since I've never been that kind of manipulative female, but I do think, if men thought with their head instead of lower body parts, they'd find life a lot easier.

Surely that's men's fault , not women's. If men are daft enough to fall for it, why not use it? I never have since I've never been that kind of manipulative female, but I do think, if men thought with their head instead of lower body parts, they'd find life a lot easier.

Do we ridicule the strong for preying on the weak? lol. To be fair if I could make girls do what I want by fluttering my eyelids, I would too. I've tried getting my second brain out to display it's brilliance but alas they all ran away.

Has anyone ever seen those adverts about a problem in females psychology and a way to get them to do things? Has anyone ever tried/bought it?

Archived