BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Victor Zapata-Caceido

neophox

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And subsequently he turned down Dennis Bergkamp for Chris Armstrong. What a visionary. :tu:

I couldn't care less what argument he was trying to make. He could've articulated it without using an obviously xenophobic and derogatory expression. I cringe everytime I read it.

:rolleyes: If you think that constitutes racism you must be as mad as a box of frogs..... or should that be a box of Frenchman? Personally I use it quite a lot. I find it a quite humerous collective term. I'll probably use it even more now.

btw You might consider that AMS is a 3x2 and as such is from a racial minority which has suffered persecution around the globe since the year dot and if any single race knows what constitutes real racism and can comprehend the difference between that and an innocent play on words it is surely them. Go and watch the History channel and come back when you can understand the difference Amarillo.

btw 2 I see Plod are attempting to ban the use of the word 'Yid' now..... despite the fact that Spurs fans refer to themselves as Yids. Thick buggers need to realise that Yid is not rascist nor is it particularly disrespectful. Yiddisher and a Yiddisher simply refer to Jews from Eastern Europe who speak the yiddish language.

Because it discriminates against an entire group of players based on the fact they're foreign.

So now 'foreign' has become a racist term in your world I see. I think you need help.

Did I miss something and we gave this kid a five year deal on big money? Unless I am mistaken we are having a look at him, that's all. I wasn't on this board when we took Samba and Nelsen on trial - did they generate mass hysteria?

I rem Samba's knob caused quite a stir. ^_^ Can anybody find that pic?

First off, anyone calling Alan Sugar a man of vision would benefit from knowing that he said the iPod would be "dead by next Christmas."

Maybe ..... But he was visionary enough to cut and run away from Premier League ownership with it's prune juice effect.

:rolleyes: If you think that constitutes racism you must be as mad as a box of frogs..... or should that be a box of Frenchman? Personally I use it quite a lot. I find it a quite humerous collective term. I'll probably use it even more now.

If you want to split hairs, it wasn't racist but it was certainly xenophobic. Sorry if I don't share your sense of humour.

btw You might consider that AMS is a 3x2 and as such is from a racial minority which has suffered persecution around the globe since the year dot and if any single race knows what constitutes real racism and can comprehend the difference between that and an innocent play on words it is surely them. Go and watch the History channel and come back when you can understand the difference Amarillo.

So because Alan Sugar's a Jew, he can't be a bigot? Oh, mmmkay then.

Incidentally, you have to wonder why it is the Jews have been kicked out of every country they've tried to settle in.

Archived