BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Martin Mutumba

• Backroom

This has not hit Swedish newspapers yet but he is nothing Rovers should be after, 28 years old that did not hack it in Hungarian league two years ago.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2013/11/04/sp-derby-county-and-blackburn-rovers-both-interested-in-ugandas/?

Samba couldn't even hack it in the german reserve leagues. Everyone's worth a look at.

I hope that there is no truth whatsoever in this. On his best day, he's a good tricky player in the Swedish league. On the worst day he's absolutely @#/?, can't do anything right. And the only one calling him "Uganda's Ronaldinho" is probably himself.

He's also famous in sweden for not being able to spell or speak correctly (i'm actually not kidding). His tweets are unreadable and he's known as a clown. Media loves him. I don't.

I'd rather keep Marcus Olsson to be honest. He was also a good player in the Swedish league... And we certainly don't need any more inconsistent players in our squad.

I hope that there is no truth whatsoever in this. On his best day, he's a good tricky player in the Swedish league. On the worst day he's absolutely kean, can't do anything right. And the only one calling him "Uganda's Ronaldinho" is probably himself.

He's also famous in sweden for not being able to spell or speak correctly (i'm actually not kidding). His tweets are unreadable and he's known as a clown. Media loves him. I don't.

I'd rather keep Marcus Olsson to be honest. He was also a good player in the Swedish league... And we certainly don't need any more inconsistent players in our squad.

Why do we need either or? Olsson is absolutely bobbins and wouldn't stand out in League 2.

I hope that there is no truth whatsoever in this. On his best day, he's a good tricky player in the Swedish league. On the worst day he's absolutely kean, can't do anything right. And the only one calling him "Uganda's Ronaldinho" is probably himself.

Marcus Olsson was, on his best day, no more than a decent player in the Swedish league... And that's not meant as a defence for Mutumba, I'd be hugely surprised if he finds success anywhere outside of Stockholm.

It seems pretty clear to me that Marcus O was brought in the keep his brother sweet (pretty much like the brother of RSC was) and now that Martin O has left, Marcus O will be left to rot and released on the expiry of his contract - a sad indictment of the modern game all round.

Archived