BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News comment

Labour have been criticised since the financial crisis for failing to regulate the City yet would have been castigated by the wolves in the Square Mile and the right-wing press if they had done so.

....... and Cameron constantly criticised Labour when he was in opposition for over-regulating the City.

So they could never win either way.

Aw diddums. Effectively what you are saying is that Labour are running scared of 'the wolves in the square mile and the right wing press' plus that howwible David Cameron might have said nasty wasty things about them in Prime Ministers question time!!!

I do believe that is the daftest thing that you have ever come out with on here, and that is really saying something! Aren't Labour supposed to be opposing and challenging their traditional enemies? Isn't that their agenda? They constantly pretend it is to their supporters.

Poor old Kier Hardy would be spinning in his grave if he'd read that nonsense. :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you ignore 20 odd murders in Tunisia , the young girl in Tunisia , ISIS & potential chlorine attack at Wembley or the tube .

Abbey you've mentioned just 4 instances, there are incalcuable numbers of such atrocities yet still there are people who support such. Suchlike can only be either evil or complete weirdos.

Abbey you've mentioned just 4 instances, there are incalcuable numbers of such atrocities yet still there are people who support such. Suchlike can only be either evil or complete weirdos.

And it's funny how Jim's xenophobic snide little dig at our friends across the pond was ignored and not immediately branded despicably racist.

• Moderation Lead

There is no defending the indefensible. Obviously it's a small minority of Muslims that support such behavior but it does irritate when people get sensitive about such criticisms.

It's funny I was thinking the same thing. Commit mass murder(in the name of the religion of peace) and certain individuals stay silent, yet God forbid you should utter a naughty word or criticise those of a certain "Ethnicity" and wham! Those same individuals are up in arms and castigating you for your heinous hate crimes. The mind boggles! :blink:

There is no defending the indefensible. Obviously it's a small minority of Muslims that support such behavior but it does irritate when people get sensitive about such criticisms.

Nothing Small about that minority K-Hod. Best case estimates suggest that there are around 120,000,000 radicalised Moslems world wide and that number is growing daily. To put those figures in perspective, that's almost a third of the US population or almost double that of the UK.

K-Hod. I keep hearing this platitude about minorities but have you considered that if just 1% of muslims support such behaviour in any way that means that there are over 15.5 million people around the world are in favour of such atrocities. Makes one think eh when other opinions put the support for sharia law at over 50% of all muslims?

And it's funny how Jim's xenophobic snide little dig at our friends across the pond was ignored and not immediately branded despicably racist.

or TJ's

Is it ok to just not like people in general very much

I reckon people generally don't like you to be fair. :tu:

• Moderation Lead

K-Hod. I keep hearing this platitude about minorities but have you considered that if just 1% of muslims support such behaviour in any way that means that there are over 15.5 million people around the world are in favour of such atrocities. Makes one think eh when other opinions put the support for sharia law at over 50% of all muslims?

There's a minority of people from all walks of life that are wrong 'uns. When you work, or have gone to school with Muslims you'll know that for the most part they're just like the rest of us (apart from not drinking and the dietary stuff) for the most part. Doesn't everyone just want to get on with their life with minimal hassle?

Always makes me laugh when people move from countries with such laws, then want to change the laws of the places they move to... :rock:

I have noticed that there are those who are quick to condemn or mock America but are studiously silent when it comes to radical Muslims. Curious, I think.

It's an observation based on watching our US cousins gorge at the dining table. How is that "racist" ?

So if we took the @#/? out of people who ate curries with their fingers you would roll the alf out.

You have a history of being anti American, do remind us of your life ban again.

For the record my family and EVERY American Ive EVER met have been amazing people , they call everyone sir or maam and yes they are loud but so am I.

Archived