BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News comment

With you in front?

The village idiot has woken up again. Ignore reset.

They certainly dont represent a large percentage of the population.

Do you mean the immigrant population?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They represent middle class white little englanders. BNPlite, member of the far right group of European political parties, disgusting party members. Horrible, vile party.

Ah! Now I understand. But, put against the wall and shot? Doesn't that go against your non prejudicial left wing, welcome everybody to Britain doctrine?

An intolerant, prejudiced lefty? Surely not! (Aint it funny how prejudice and intolerance are acceptable to the left, just as long as it's aimed in the "right" direction?)

• Moderation Lead

Choosing between the major political parties is like choosing Terminal Cancer or AIDS. The Lib Dems might have been an option had Clegg not sold his soul for a chance to dance with Dave.

The Greens are getting stitched up in the media but they seem a decent enough bunch. Labour and the Tories are the same just with different coloured ties, but one punishes the rich, the other punishes the poor. All career politicians that have never done a proper day's work in their life and been educated at establishments you only read about in the Broadsheets.

They represent middle class white little englanders. BNPlite, member of the far right group of European political parties, disgusting party members. Horrible, vile party.

Not unnaturally there are lots of them about.

Just as an aside what other classes are there in your opinion?

Hilarious. UKIP are the only party representing the British public. white middle-aged boors mouthing off in the pub

And which party should white 5th columnists like you vote for?

Ah! Now I understand. But, put against the wall and shot? Doesn't that go against your non prejudicial left wing, welcome everybody to Britain doctrine?

An intolerant, prejudiced lefty? Surely not! (Aint it funny how prejudice and intolerance are acceptable to the left, just as long as it's aimed in the "right" direction?)

Something I've often wondered. History constantly repeats itself, if a nation want suppression of freedom of speech, persecution of alternative views, and an outlawing of the basic principles of democracy then elect or submit to a left wing regime.

Left right left right........

If people really want change then first they must stop seeing things in such black and white terms

Yet another pro UKIP opinion.

They certainly dont represent a large percentage of the population.

Correct. But they have George Galloway to do that

Exactly. The lefties in this country who demonise UKIP whilst avoiding comment on IS are categorically racist. There's no other word to describe such a staggeringly extreme, deliberate, lack of perspective. Had the 2 coincided, would people in this country have ignored Adolf Hitler whilst going mental about Malcolm X? I think not.

For every criticism of UKIP, there should be protests, marches in the streets, and a wave of outrage directed at every single person who supports or even sympathises with IS or any form of extremist Islam. Every year hundreds of British citizens are joining these groups. These people are literally the absolute scum of the earth. I mean seriously think about what they're doing, they're giving up a heck of a lot just so that they can go to a place where they can murder people who aren't Muslims. That's the face of pure evil in the modern world, including those 3 schoolgirl hags from London who have sickeningly generated more "concern" than they have disgust.

Where's the demonising from the political left of those people? Where's the indignation, the ridicule, the demand for something to be done, the scorn and disgust for all those associated with the British IS recruits/supporters? Nowhere, because they aren't white and Nigel Farage is, so lets concentrate on him instead eh? A racially-driven, deliberate lack of perspective.

Exactly. The lefties in this country who demonise UKIP whilst avoiding comment on IS are categorically racist. There's no other word to describe such a staggeringly extreme, deliberate, lack of perspective. Had the 2 coincided, would people in this country have ignored Adolf Hitler whilst going mental about Malcolm X? I think not.

For every criticism of UKIP, there should be protests, marches in the streets, and a wave of outrage directed at every single person who supports or even sympathises with IS or any form of extremist Islam. Every year hundreds of British citizens are joining these groups. These people are literally the absolute scum of the earth. I mean seriously think about what they're doing, they're giving up a heck of a lot just so that they can go to a place where they can murder people who aren't Muslims. That's the face of pure evil in the modern world, including those 3 schoolgirl hags from London who have sickeningly generated more "concern" than they have disgust.

Where's the demonising from the political left of those people? Where's the indignation, the ridicule, the demand for something to be done, the scorn and disgust for all those associated with the British IS recruits/supporters? Nowhere, because they aren't white and Nigel Farage is, so lets concentrate on him instead eh? A racially-driven, deliberate lack of perspective.

Well said sir! I couldn't have put it better myself.

Something I've often wondered. History constantly repeats itself, if a nation want suppression of freedom of speech, persecution of alternative views, and an outlawing of the basic principles of democracy then elect or submit to a left wing regime.

Yet another pro UKIP opinion.

well maybe I should join their clan of inbreeds then and you can vote for me at the next locals if all it takes to be one of them is to state the obvious whilst not having the foggiest how to improve things(as I don't)

as anyone with any sense knows ukip are just like the company bullshipers at wherever you work, the ones that work their way up the ladder by telling the bosses what they want to here in meetings but then doing naff all(other than cock things up) once he's left the room, then blaming everyone else when things go wrong.

(we all know the type)

.Do you mean the immigrant population?

No, I meant even if they have 20% at the election, thats 80% they don't have.

They are very much like Marmite, people either like them or hate them, theres few who seem indifferent to them (as per LibDem) from what I see.

I missed the part where we bombed UKIP insurgents in the home counties.

Party politics is a dirty game of rhetoric. But that is all it is - rhetoric. To link it with outrage over Britons joining ISIS is a bit silly.

Superb, about time people woke up.

Yes it was very interesting. I'm not sure the Telegraph article gives quite the right flavour and in terms of the statistics used in the programme we are simply asked to accept them. For example a number of bald statements on different groups are presented as absolute fact with no supporting reference. Personally I'm happy to accept Trevor Phillips will present correct data but it could have been bettered supported.

I'd agreed with much of what Philips has to say BUT you should watch the TV programme rather than draw a conclusion from what I feel is inaccurate reporting by the Telegraph. The paper is clearly attempting to blame multiculturalism for some of the UK's ills. This was not the thrust of the progreamme, it was more concerned that we should be able to discuss what may be uncomfortable truths and ask and understand why they exist, and the article for me demonstrates how selective reporting can be. I'd criticise the article and Philips for being a touch selective in their approach.

One conclusion Philips reaches is white,British,poor is the new black.........the newspaper doesn't mention this.

Perhaps this paragraph is important:

Se final thing. In Things We Wont Say About Race, there is a clip of the young Phillips, then President of the National Union of Students, appearing on Question Time with Robin Day in 1983. Clever Trevor, a handsome, articulate young man, is condescended to by an audience of white people who look on him as if he were a visitor from outer space. Their hope, clearly, is that he be repatriated to his own planet as soon as possible.

Well, folks, he stayed put and fought his way to the truth. Because of him, the polite silence about racial differences is broken. And thats progress.

Written from multi cultural wheelton

Abbey if you watch the programme you'll find it was addressing the very issues previous posters and, I think but could be wrong, you complain about.

That is when people raise questions surrounding minorities, usually ethnic, they are immediately accused of being racist.

Phillips was questioning this and the damage it caused.

Abbey if you watch the programme you'll find it was addressing the very issues previous posters and, I think but could be wrong, you complain about.

That is when people raise questions surrounding minorities, usually ethnic, they are immediately accused of being racist.

Phillips was questioning this and the damage it caused.

And when anybody does that on here in the past you've banned them asap! How many times have I been called racist / snidey racist etc on here with no consequence or actions taken against the accuser?

You need to look in a mirror. Sometimes Paul I don't know how you lie straight in bed.

I'm not even going to bother going there because I realise precisely what you and Abbey are up to. Please feel free to carry on.

Steve asked a question about the content of a TV show. I answered it. Aside from my remark about Question Time being an important paragraph I don't believe I expressed an opinion.

Cause and effect. Blame the white man again eh?

http://www.aol.co.uk/video/lorry-drivers-beat-up-migrants-in-calais/518719506/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl14%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D338180

http://www.wisbechstandard.co.uk/news/hgv_driver_fights_an_8_000_fine_after_16_illegal_immigrants_smuggle_themselves_into_his_lorry_1_3760128

I do believe that the law is changing re: fining the drivers but what we don't see and what we should is the French authorities handcuffing those illegals, bundling them into the back of a black maria and sending them right back to where they came from.

I'm not even going to bother going there because I realise precisely what you and Abbey are up to. Please feel free to carry on.

Steve asked a question about the content of a TV show. I answered it. Aside from my remark about Question Time being an important paragraph I don't believe I expressed an opinion.

You don't need to because you've expressed plenty in the past! Actions spoke louder than words back then didn't they?

You wrote "That is when people raise questions surrounding minorities, usually ethnic, they are immediately accused of being racist." Phillips was questioning this and the damage it caused.

Absolutely breathtaking given your stance and actions on here in the past! I say something and I'm banned, Phillips says something and you think he's wonderful! Why not write to Trevor asking him why he didn't come out with all this years ago?

Here's a couple of exerpts from a speech made by the chap whose words you should really be praising when Trevor Phillips still had his milk teeth. Consider the content and not the origin. Viewed almost 50 years on just how prophetic was this?.....

The supreme function of statesmanship is to provide against preventable evils. In seeking to do so, it encounters obstacles which are deeply rooted in human nature.

One is that by the very order of things such evils are not demonstrable until they have occurred: at each stage in their onset there is room for doubt and for dispute whether they be real or imaginary. By the same token, they attract little attention in comparison with current troubles, which are both indisputable and pressing: whence the besetting temptation of all politics to concern itself with the immediate present at the expense of the future.

Above all, people are disposed to mistake predicting troubles for causing troubles and even for desiring troubles: "If only," they love to think, "if only people wouldn't talk about it, it probably wouldn't happen." (Ring any bells Paul?

Perhaps this habit goes back to the primitive belief that the word and the thing, the name and the object, are identical. At all events, the discussion of future grave but, with effort now, avoidable evils is the most unpopular and at the same time the most necessary occupation for the politician. Those who knowingly shirk it deserve, and not infrequently receive, the curses of those who come after.............

"The other dangerous delusion from which those who are wilfully or otherwise blind to realities suffer, is summed up in the word "integration." To be integrated into a population means to become for all practical purposes indistinguishable from its other members.

Now, at all times, where there are marked physical differences, especially of colour, integration is difficult though, over a period, not impossible. There are among the Commonwealth immigrants who have come to live here in the last fifteen years or so, many thousands whose wish and purpose is to be integrated and whose every thought and endeavour is bent in that direction.

But to imagine that such a thing enters the heads of a great and growing majority of immigrants and their descendants is a ludicrous misconception, and a dangerous one.

We are on the verge here of a change. Hitherto it has been force of circumstance and of background which has rendered the very idea of integration inaccessible to the greater part of the immigrant population - that they never conceived or intended such a thing, and that their numbers and physical concentration meant the pressures towards integration which normally bear upon any small minority did not operate.

Now we are seeing the growth of positive forces acting against integration, of vested interests in the preservation and sharpening of racial and religious differences, with a view to the exercise of actual domination, first over fellow-immigrants and then over the rest of the population. The cloud no bigger than a man's hand, that can so rapidly overcast the sky, has been visible recently in Wolverhampton and has shown signs of spreading quickly. The words I am about to use, verbatim as they appeared in the local press on 17 February, are not mine, but those of a Labour Member of Parliament who is a minister in the present government:

'The Sikh communities' campaign to maintain customs inappropriate in Britain is much to be regretted. Working in Britain, particularly in the public services, they should be prepared to accept the terms and conditions of their employment. To claim special communal rights (or should one say rites?) leads to a dangerous fragmentation within society. This communalism is a canker; whether practised by one colour or another it is to be strongly condemned.'

All credit to John Stonehouse for having had the insight to perceive that, and the courage to say it.

For these dangerous and divisive elements the legislation proposed in the Race Relations Bill is the very pabulum they need to flourish. Here is the means of showing that the immigrant communities can organise to consolidate their members, to agitate and campaign against their fellow citizens, and to overawe and dominate the rest with the legal weapons which the ignorant and the ill-informed have provided. As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Powell 68

If your opinions are widely held then the course of British history would have been changed dramatically if only Enoch Powell had been black!

btw Abbey and I are up to nothing. I haven't contacted him in any way whatosever.

Archived