BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News comment

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

He has let himself down badly, especially judging by the content of what he's said in the leaked video....I'll not quote it on here, but it can be read on his wiki linked above!

Stamford Hill, London, that Synagogue attacked by a drunken mob: video: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/03/british_mob_storms_synagogue_shouting_kill_the_jews.html (video) tense drama even if in the end, it was probably a bunch of rabble rousers, Chelsea area?? I don't mean to unfairly taint a people in saying this. There was that incident near the Paris transit about 2 months ago with the alleged Chelsea supporters. Ding bats. Also: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-32007767

Strange that you should jump straight to his ethnicity as a reason for his deception. I would say despicably racist.

Say what you want but you are wrong. My opinion has been formed from my observations over very many years. It's beyond doubt that there are cheats and shysters all around the world and from every religion and race. It's just that suchlike is more concentrated in some areas and in some races and religions more than in others.

Say what you want but you are wrong. My opinion has been formed from my observations over very many years. It's beyond doubt that there are cheats and shysters all around the world and from every religion and race. It's just that suchlike is more concentrated in some areas and in some races and religions more than in others.

So your deeply racist .. What a classy act he his.

Dudley North is a key marginal - the Tories can kiss that one goodbye after Amin's shenanigans.

You couldn't make that stuff up if you tried, a British Asian trying to get EDL to help him get elected, madness! What was he thinking? You've got to give some credit to the EDL for exposing the scandal, they could have lined their pockets and carried on.

Cameron just announced he’ll not stand for a 3rd term, thats surely political suicide at this stage of proceedings or somehow good tactics? Its the top news story this evening and will no doubt fill the papers tomorrow.

Why? Put ingrained prejudice aside if you are able and it's fair to say that the tories under him have done a pretty fair job up to now and especially with the all important economy after New Labour virtually wrecked it. A strong economy is key and effectively funds everything we spend whether it is defence, the NHS, Public Sector etc.

I shouldn't rise to your rubbish but the average worker is worse off than 5 years ago to the tune of £1,600, the deficit is greater than in 2010, the economy has only recovered after the Tories performed their usual trick of inflating the housing market while they have made sure that the poor have paid the price for the excesses of the rich.

And it's been explained to you many times that the deficit was caused by the cost of bailing out the banks after the worldwide financial crash, and the subsequent recession when tax receipts collapsed.

Why? Put ingrained prejudice aside if you are able and it's fair to say that the tories under him have done a pretty fair job up to now and especially with the all important economy after New Labour virtually wrecked it. A strong economy is key and effectively funds everything we spend whether it is defence, the NHS, Public Sector etc.

The deficit is almost three times the £37bn Osborne expected it to be back in 2010, with it forecast to hit £91.3bn in 2014/15.

With that kind of record only Mrs D will be interested.

Just seen on the news about the young girl in Afghanistan beating to death by about 100 Muslims for burning the Koran , which she had not done .

Instead of accusing people of being racist ultra why don't you go there and make em a cuppa , it's good to talk .

I shouldn't rise to your rubbish but the average worker is worse off than 5 years ago to the tune of £1,600, the deficit is greater than in 2010, the economy has only recovered after the Tories performed their usual trick of inflating the housing market while they have made sure that the poor have paid the price for the excesses of the rich.

And it's been explained to you many times that the deficit was caused by the cost of bailing out the banks after the worldwide financial crash, and the subsequent recession when tax receipts collapsed.

Who gave the banks free reign ?

So tell me, from your very many years of observation, which was it that influenced Mr. Amin in his decision to try to deceive the electorate of Dudley? Was it is nationality? Because he couldn't possibly be any more British right? Or was it his skin colour? Perhaps his religion?

It seems you have either wasted your years of "observation" on nothing more than reinforcing the outdated bigoted views you heard in your formative years, or perhaps worse, you have arrived at your own negative generalisations about people from "that side of the world". Either way I'm glad I don't know you.

So tell me, from your very many years of observation, which was it that influenced Mr. Amin in his decision to try to deceive the electorate of Dudley? Was it is nationality? Because he couldn't possibly be any more British right? Or was it his skin colour? Perhaps his religion?

It seems you have either wasted your years of "observation" on nothing more than reinforcing the outdated bigoted views you heard in your formative years, or perhaps worse, you have arrived at your own negative generalisations about people from "that side of the world". Either way I'm glad I don't know you.

You neglected to mention upbringing. My years of observation have taught me not to try and defend the indefensible. You still have that lesson to learn.

re: your parting shot tbh I doubt I'd have much time for you anyway.

You know the answer to that one old chap. Big Bang took place in the 1980s.

Big Bang was a necessary step to arrest the downward curve and prevent London falling further behind in the financial markets. Maybe it could have been handled differently if a crystal ball had been available but it was well over 20 years before the 2008 financial crisis by which time New Labour had been in power for over 11 years. .

Re: New Labour

"We know in retrospect what we missed. We set up the Financial Services Authority (FSA) believing that the problem would come from the failure of an individual institution," he said. "So we created a monitoring system which was looking at individual institutions. That was the big mistake. We didn't understand how risk was spread across the system, we didn't understand the entanglements of different institutions with the other and we didn't understand even though we talked about it just how global things were, including a shadow banking system as well as a banking system. That was our mistake, but I'm afraid it was a mistake made by just about everybody who was in the regulatory business." Gordon Brown 2011

How about the great Al Bundy?

I've said many times that nothing surprises me about people originating from that side of the world. The word 'cheating' seems to mean something else.

However on a lighter note does he resemble an Indian Michael McIntyre to you?

No it was you that neglected to mention upbringing regarding Mr Amin. I clearly stated I was questioning yours.

As for defending the indefensible, you are doing a pretty poor job.

Big Bang was a necessary step to arrest the downward curve and prevent London falling further behind in the financial markets. Maybe it could have been handled differently if a crystal ball had been available but it was well over 20 years before the 2008 financial crisis by which time New Labour had been in power for over 11 years. .

Labour have been criticised since the financial crisis for failing to regulate the City yet would have been castigated by the wolves in the Square Mile and the right-wing press if they had done so.

....... and Cameron constantly criticised Labour when he was in opposition for over-regulating the City.

So they could never win either way.

My years of observation have taught me not to try and defend the indefensible.

You defend Thatcher, which destroys that argument.

Oh I see, you've given up defending your views. You've come out of the closet. You openly practice your mistrust of people from other countries, of other religions and races.

So you ignore 20 odd murders in Tunisia , the young girl in Tunisia , ISIS & potential chlorine attack at Wembley or the tube .

Oh I see, you've given up defending your views. You've come out of the closet. You openly practice your mistrust of people from other countries, of other religions and races.

'closet'? I can't speak for you but I've never been in a closet.

But you are way way wrong because I don't put full trust in anybody of any colour, creed, persuasion or religion..... I only trust people very close to me and my dog. (presumably whilst I trust them you lot eat them. tbf I'd rather eat a korean.) However you can suit yourself and place your trust in whoever you like if you are foolish enough too, but if you do your percentages of living a natural term have just come down imo.

Anyway why the witch hunt? Seems to me that you are trying to whip up other people of similar ilk to yourself into some sort of chasing pack. Nothing that I haven't seen before of course.

Archived