BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 13/14

Tom

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This crapness from Man U is just getting better and better. I'm loving my timeline on Facebook all these 'fans' whinging and whining on as if they're only team in the world with any worries. Long may it continue!!

Sam being arrogant and paying scant disregard to travelling supporters? Well I never.

West Ham's game today brought back memories of two horrible away games - can't remember what season - but away at Liverpool when Torres scored a worldie and away at Stoke when nobody did anything but I just wanted to get out of the ground.

I left both of those games thinking that Allardyce had decided beforehand not to contest them properly. His selection and tactics today suggest the same, and his pre and post match interviews almost confirm it.

I know they've got a big game on Wednesday, but if he thinks they're going to get past Man City over two legs because he's rested a few senior players today, then he's an idiot. A 5-0 shoeing off a lower league team helps nobody at West Ham.

Guest Norbert

The way Fabio casually jogged down the tunnel after he got sent off suggests to me that perhaps a few players don't really fear or respect Moyes and his coaches, and they're just chugging along without that drive or hunger. He'd have probably been sh_tting himself if Ferguson was still there, and his team mates would be furious with him.

Sam looks like a genius if they manage to beat City in the semi final but if as expected City still beat them anyway he looks a bit of a berk for failing to field a reasonably competitive side against Forest. And in their situation they need the confidence boost of a win from anywhere.

Never understood that side of his philosophy when he was here. For me, aways field your strongest possible side at all times and give of your best every game. Some days you'll catch the opposition on an off day and pull off a shock but you've no chance if you've given up on it before kick off.

Archived