BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 13/14

Tom

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got about 1/4 of that for a qf last year didn't we. Can't remember how many.

About 8.5 v Millwall inc 500 of them and it was bloody freezing. As for the FA cup early rounds just after Christmas i think most fans these days don't give a kean about it never mind the oppo. Loads of footy in a short space of time, low mood and most skint. There will be plenty of dire crowds around the country this wknd there always is. As for City it gives a few of their fans a chance to get to a close away match that maybe a lot of them don't get week in week out, plus the thousands of recently found glory boys of course.

With only three days before our cup game with high-rollers Man. City, I'd be tempted to field a semi-competitive side. For what is essentially a playoff or bust situation, we cannot do with the distracting "magic" of the FA Cup, but we don't want a complete mauling.

How about something along the lines of...

I85l55h.png

May as well play a strong side. No point resting anyone with a week until the following game. Maybe give killgalon and rochina 90mins. Hopefully evans can make the bench and get some mins

I guess a good game to start robbo maybe

Archived