BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 13/14

Tom

Sexist? How many women do you know with scrotum's you keaning halfwit? Have you never heard the term 'lacks the testicular fortitude?'

You have no idea what's happening in peoples personal lives and you go around making comments about people dying in the near future. You need a keaning slap pal.

He was saying the poster wouldn't understand because they weren't male, effectively.

What a thoughtful response, though. Violence as per usual. Are you one of the protesters?

Good..... Cos you're going the right way about getting one braddup.

Ahhh, threats. Lovely stuff.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a thoughtful response, though. Violence as per usual. Are you one of the protesters?

And then he manages to have a dig at thousands of people who protested against the destruction of the club but are nothing to do with this 'scrotum discussion'. Keep digging.

He was saying the poster wouldn't understand because they weren't male, effectively.

Ahhh, threats. Lovely stuff.

False. He was saying that the poster would not understand having testicles.

Violence as per? If you find another violent post from myself towards another member of this MB then you'll do very well. Yes I attended protests. However, this surely would work against your argument as throughout any organised protests there were zero arrests and zero injuries.

You though deserve to get a slap after your comments. Scum

It matters not if you do or do not have a scrotum. Thenodrog is one of the old guards who is being left behind by the world and when he dies in the not so distant future, his ideals will be generally forgotten.

Must be shame to realise that.

Anyway, I shall be going. Expect a thumping but would be very happy with a spirited performance.

Despicable comment. You are the lowest of the low.

It matters not if you do or do not have a scrotum. Thenodrog is one of the old guards who is being left behind by the world and when he dies in the not so distant future, his ideals will be generally forgotten.

Must be shame to realise that.

Anyway, I shall be going. Expect a thumping but would be very happy with a spirited performance.

Contentious... Must have your account hacked as this doesn't sound like you. Separate football from feelings whilst Theno expresses a lot of debatable views hes a good guy with the best intentions of the club and life at heart. No place in football with a view such as yours, think about it ehy?

Abbey you know as well as me that protests are just dismissed or mocked by about 75% of Rovers fans.

Like it or not people simply won't Boycott because you'll always get a load who say 'they won't stop me enjoying my football and supporting my team'. Even though it is quite plausible that they will stop them supporting their team if said team goes out of business.

Anyway fact is, even at our lowest point people wouldn't boycott/protest. What evidence do you have to suggest that anything has changed?

I am one of the 25%. I would willingly consider anything that would make an impact.

Contentious... Must have your account hacked as this doesn't sound like you. Separate football from feelings whilst Theno expresses a lot of debatable views hes a good guy with the best intentions of the club and life at heart. No place in football with a view such as yours, think about it ehy?

Football?

The fact is that no matter what a minority of fans do or don't do wont make any difference , the venkys own the club lock stock and barrel whether we like it or not.

They currently will not listen to offers for whatever reason best known to them.

We are surely better off continuing to support Blackburn Rovers football club, not the venkys by going down to ewood park where we all have a chance to moan,

boo, or protest/ organise a protest, it is a free country we can all vent our anger at the ground.

It occurs to me that staying away and moaning/whingeing from a distance is useless and probably an excuse for not sticking by the club through thick and thin

which proper supporters will do.

I don't think in over 50 years of following the rovers I have seen the club so in need of proper solid support come what may.

Get down to the ground and support the team and the manager. We are all in this together as fans of Blackburn Rovers.

Excellent post.

Archived