BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Areas in Blackburn

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carry on, its hilarious, at least it is to you and your little brfcs clique led by thenodrog(which just about says it all!)

I think you are in a minority TJ, you seem to invite flack with the majority of your posts

520 pm TJ posts how great the dodgy meat pizzas are from his mates shop

1105 pm TJ posts he hardly eats take away and eats healthy .

what is wrong with you, why do you feel that I have explain every minute detail to you, sorry if your having a bad weekend but its not my fault.

p.p.s 1.where have I said anything about having a "mate" that works in a take away 2. I used to eat take aways more regularly, but I now try to eat more healithily, is that better for you chuck!

:lol: this is ridiculous, sorry again Mr. Rule(and anybody else that is reading this dribble) I for one wont be entertaining/humouring their bs anymore.

what is wrong with you, why do you feel that I have explain every minute detail to you, sorry if your having a bad weekend but its not my fault.

p.p.s 1.where have I said anything about having a "mate" that works in a take away 2. I used to eat take aways more regularly, but I now try to eat more healithily, is that better for you chuck!

:lol: this is ridiculous, sorry again Mr. Rule(and anybody else that is reading this dribble) I for one wont be entertaining/humouring their bs anymore.

mates lad my bad. ...mind you i dont believe for one minute you have any mates our Billy.

• Backroom

Come on pack it in TJ was only trying to give a bit of advice on a takeaway in the area no reason to have pops

A mate of mine loved the kebabs from mamas but I wasn't too keen when I tried it.

If you want a cheap cheerful pizza I'm quite fond of Chester's but not sure about the fried chicken

hot'n'tender used to be very popular in the 90s, I haven't noticed it for years though, I think it might have changed its name(I could possibly be chesters) they used to do everything(fried chicken, curries, kebabs, pizzas and the usual chippy stuff) and pretty cheap but decent quality.

Thanks everyone for the advice. It's ok TJ it happens I hope so to the move goes ok but will take things easy the one thing I am a bit unsure about is bus times from town to whitebirk esp the evening tuesday night matches does anyone know what time they run until? Tks everyone for all your help.

You wont expect this coming from darn sarf but taxi's are virtually as cheap as buses (if you are firm with them!). If you aren't some of them frequently try to take the @#/?. I seem to rem the rate is in the region of £3 for the first mile and £1 per mile thereafter. From whitebirk to town is approx 1 mile. 24/7's HQ is about half a mile down the road at Eanam and less than half a mile from the town centre so they can't charge for just turning up as some try to the more outlying areas, imo they are the best timekeepers too. Word of advice ...... always ring the depot to book! If you don't trust them then there are a number of taxi drivers who are members on here who you might like to contact.

Thanks everyone for the advice. It's ok TJ it happens I hope so to the move goes ok but will take things easy the one thing I am a bit unsure about is bus times from town to whitebirk esp the evening tuesday night matches does anyone know what time they run until? Tks everyone for all your help.

maybe you can find the bus info you want here- http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/corporate/web/?Bus_Services/25133 or here http://www.lancashirebus.co.uk/times.jsp theres numerous bus companies in and around Blackburn these days, your going to be in a good position for buses though, so you should have a good few options.

Thanks very much TJ both those links are very helpful and as stated I have many options from Intack into town.

Stu & Gordon thanks for the advice on taxi's they will come in useful in certain circumstances but as I am registered partially sighted I am eligible for a freedom pass or nowcard when I finally move so majority of the time I will be using the buses. Thanks once again to everyone for all your help and advice.

Archived